Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, about 2 months ago, I bought a new TPH factory ss 22lr mag on ebay for $35.00. Today, there are three similar mags up for auction on ebay for $91.50, $127.50, and $150.00 respectively. Are these bidders nuts?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joe,

I just looked in CDNN's new catalog, old CDNN catalogs, and looked on their website and cannot find Walther TPH factory 22lr mags at all, let alone for $30 as you stated. Please tell me in which catalog and on what page they are located. Note: the 25ACP mags are plentiful, but not the 22lr!

Tex

·
Registered
6 Posts
Tex:
I just tossed the latest version of the CDNN catalogue a couple of days ago so I can't reference the page I saw the magazines on. I can tell you it was in the back of the catalogue. It may be worthwhile to give them a call. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Joe

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joe,
I called CDNN, spoke to my designated saleman, and he said that they haven't had the factory TPH 22lr mags in the last 5 years! He said that you, Joe, must have seen 25ACP mags which are plentiful and advertised everywhere due to so few TPH's being 25ACP, hence less demand. He said that the 22lr mags are very scarce because most TPH's are 22's and demand is high.

Joe, it looks like your info. was bogus!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Joe,

You were trying to help - I appreciate that!

Tex

1 - 9 of 9 Posts