Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I am a big fan of Nutnfancy gun and knife reviews. His review of the PPQ pushed me over the edge to buy one when it first came out.

The Walther Creed seems like a fine pistol especially given the price point and would easily be my choice if I was in the market for a $300 range full size pistol.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I saw that review but it's hard for me to watch his videos because he just rambles on and on. Every now and then I will suffer and watch if he's rambling, I mean reviewing something I am interested in.

I agree the Creed looks like a good gun to pick up. Plus I still have a PPX that doesn't disappoint.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
I watch a few of his reviews and HAD to stop watching.

Don't like seeing reviews by those who never took the time to learn "both eyes open" shooting. NutNFancy shoots right hand dom, yet sights left eye open ONLY. This is a HORRIBLY shooting technique, very narrow field of view, and BLIND to everything to the shooters left quarter.

Some online gun retailer gave him a Coonan 357mag 1911 to review, this numbnut called it "the next Desert Eagle", and stroked the retailer in the vid. WTF???
Most off the shelf 357mag ammo is around 1/3 the muzzle energy of DE 50AE.
The claim a JMBrowning design 1911 was the next DE made my brain pan hurt!
This guy shows how clueless he is stating a tilting barrel/blowback can displace a DE,
which has an AR style bolt carrier group, fixed barrel, and a lug locked breech gas piston operation. FCS, the DE (with electro-optic) rings 10" steel at 200 yds with ease. The DE is more "small rifle" then "large handgun"!

The Coonan is nice, but falls WAY short of DE level performance.

EDIT; Forgot to mention the Coonan 357 is $2500, way more then the stainless/ported DE50AE (most expensive DEagle).

·
Registered
81 Posts
I watch a few of his reviews and HAD to stop watching.

Don't like seeing reviews by those who never took the time to learn "both eyes open" shooting. NutNFancy shoots right hand dom, yet sights left eye open ONLY. This is a HORRIBLY shooting technique, very narrow field of view, and BLIND to everything to the shooters left quarter.

Some online gun retailer gave him a Coonan 357mag 1911 to review, this numbnut called it "the next Desert Eagle", and stroked the retailer in the vid. WTF???
Most off the shelf 357mag ammo is around 1/3 the muzzle energy of DE 50AE.
The claim a JMBrowning design 1911 was the next DE made my brain pan hurt!
This guy shows how clueless he is stating a tilting barrel/blowback can displace a DE,
which has an AR style bolt carrier group, fixed barrel, and a lug locked breech gas piston operation. FCS, the DE (with electro-optic) rings 10" steel at 200 yds with ease. The DE is more "small rifle" then "large handgun"!

The Coonan is nice, but falls WAY short of DE level performance.

EDIT; Forgot to mention the Coonan 357 is $2500, way more then the stainless/ported DE50AE (most expensive DEagle).
Who's reviews are you bashing?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have to stop watching Nutnfancy... or just buy another gun safe! His review influenced my CREED purchase.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts