Walther Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has a review on the Walther PPS in this months issue. I got mine yesterday.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Scary...

The PPS has already gotten much more attention, and favorable reviews, than the P99's ever did..

I find it hard to believe that "whoever" is it that was being paid to actually market the fine Walther firearms in the U.S. finally came out of his/her coma and is actually trying to do a good job for a change.

My P99c/AS and P99/AS are the absolute best pistols I've ever owned and I hope to eventually get a black PPS.. But as far as I can tell the P99 series of Walthers received absolutely no marketing in the US and that's a shame.

J. Pomeroy

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Could anybody scan a copy for me ... or point me in the right direction for a PDF file for download??

thanks

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Is that mag available at News stands ??
I want it for personal use -not to post it... so no worries about scaned PDF's :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hmmmmm. Article says a .40 is "looming". So, I guess we'll have to wait another 2 weeks after the 9mm comes out:rolleyes:

Bill W

KX1A

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is that mag available at News stands ??
I want it for personal use -not to post it... so no worries about scaned PDF's :)
I don't think so because its an NRA publication. It might be available from them.

·
Registered
203 Posts
^finished reading the article...and the entire magazine. pretty good article, makes me want the black pps even more. otherwise, i'll stick with my pf9 which coincidently is reviewed in the magazine as well.

if anyone wants the hardcopy for the pps article, pm your mailing address and i'll send you the magazine, free of charge.

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
What is the excuse for not belonging to the NRA and automatically getting the American Rifleman magazine in your mailbox each month?

M

·
Registered
203 Posts
^finished reading the article...and the entire magazine. pretty good article, makes me want the black pps even more. otherwise, i'll stick with my pf9 which coincidently is reviewed in the magazine as well.

if anyone wants the hardcopy for the pps article, pm your mailing address and i'll send you the magazine, free of charge.
claimed. :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Scary...

The PPS has already gotten much more attention, and favorable reviews, than the P99's ever did..

I find it hard to believe that "whoever" is it that was being paid to actually market the fine Walther firearms in the U.S. finally came out of his/her coma and is actually trying to do a good job for a change.

My P99c/AS and P99/AS are the absolute best pistols I've ever owned and I hope to eventually get a black PPS.. But as far as I can tell the P99 series of Walthers received absolutely no marketing in the US and that's a shame.

J. Pomeroy
When the P99 first came out one of the gun rags had a four page spread
which is what sparked my intrest. I have the gun mag, and if anybody is interested, I'll find it, copy it, and mail it off to you.:)

Common Sense...The Rarest Of All Senses

1 - 18 of 18 Posts