Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took my new PPS M2 to the range today. Didn't lose either dot on the front or rear sights and I like the trigger. Reading some of the other posts with all the compliants makes me think I might have got a lemon....I dont have any of the issues y'all complain about. Now I don't know whether to be happy or upset.

With that out of the way....First time Walther owner and extremely happy with this purchase. I am going to put a set of TruGlo Pro Tritium sights on the PPS M2. Got a TT Gunleather Slim XC holster and it carries great. Need a couple more 8 round mags and then I'll be set.

Oh last part currently living in Texas. Wasn't born here but got here as fast as I could and can't see myself ever leaving.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,880 Posts
I dont have any of the issues y'all complain about. Now I don't know whether to be happy or upset.

Oh last part currently living in Texas. Wasn't born here but got here as fast as I could and can't see myself ever leaving.

k
BWAHAHAHAHAH. A non-complainer....who'd ah thunk?

Congrats on your new Walther pistol.

For what its worth, below is a map of Texas, each red dot represents a gun owner.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

Reactions: Dlquinn
1 - 4 of 4 Posts