Walther Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
TANFOGLIO,
how would you describe the quality of the Norinco? Nice cross between the HK P7 and Lignose 2A/3A. Have you shot the Norinco and if so how does it do?

Interesting pistol and I'd like to hear more of your thoughts on it. It's something right up my alley as far as interesting features go.

Thanks,
chadman

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Hmmm, a ChiCom Hk P7 blowback system clone/copy. Was wondering about it until I saw the gas piston. Interesting.

·
Premium Member
2,151 Posts
The Lignose one-hand pistols have their origins in a design originally invented by Witold Chylewski. His cocking mechanism was patented in Switzerland in 1916 and a small number of Chylewski guns were made by the Swiss company "Societé Industrielle Suisse Neuhausen" which is better known by its German abbreviation SIG (Schweizerische Industrie Gesellschaft Neuhausen). On the mechanism one can read "Brevet Chylewski" which translates as patent by Chylewski.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got one NIB years ago when they were first imported. Reminded me of the Lignose Einhand.

Felt cheap under the heavy grease. Despite being gas operated, it was large, clunky, had single stack magazines and was tough for me to operate with one hand.

I traded it off without shooting it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts