Walther Forums banner
921 - 940 of 950 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
... A discontinued Galco Miami Classic for the HK P7 M13.
I used to have an HK P7M8, & still have two spare magazines. I liked the idea of the squeeze-cocker, but didn't have enough grip strength to reliably fire it under stress.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I used to have an HK P7 M13, & still have two spare magazines. I liked the idea of the squeeze-cocker, but didn't have enough grip strength to reliably fire it under stress.
Those spare mags are pricey now, you may want to consider putting them up F/S. Seen used sell for $250, new for $350.
I got lucky with my two P7M13 purchases in 2018, both came with four mags.

While not the safest thing to do, the 12lb cocking pressure can be reduced.
Not saying anyone should do it, not saying anyone shouldn't.

IMHO. With proper trigger finger discipline, a 6lb grip cocking function would not be a bad thing. 🤔

Forehead Eyebrow Mouth Jaw Gesture

Reactions: Dean Gibson

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Had to swap the LPA Target sights out for the Trijicon Bright and Tough tritium sights.
That tall front blade was dragging in the holster.

Camera accessory Cameras & optics Gas Gadget Audio equipment

Hair Head Eye Human body Automotive tire

For the best. The LPAs are hard to pick up in low light and are prone to snagging.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Those spare mags are pricey now, you may want to consider putting them up F/S. Seen used sell for $250, new for $350.
Oops, they are for the P7M8. They are identical; the difference in the image is lighting. I listed them elsewhere (I'm not eligible to list them here for another ten days, & besides, I think they'll get better exposure elsewhere).

Rectangle Wood Font Hardwood Wood stain

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
I’ve recently sold off my ‘assault’ style rifles, except for my VZ58 which I may take with me to the grave. Now that there is room again I’ve been looking about for a center-fire bolt-action as the only thing I have is my father’s old Savage .25-20. To keep things simple I looked for one in 7.62x39 since I already have ammo to feed the VZ as well as the Mini-30. Ruger, CZ, and Howa appear to be the three main makers with this caliber available but the current market for the American Ranch, CZ600, and M1500 is tight and overpriced. Almost serendipitously, today I found a local seller looking to move a CZ 527 carbine, a model I had not considered. Clean, gently used, three magazines. I’m quite pleased.
Wood Trigger Air gun Shotgun Gun barrel

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
I have a nice Leupold on the shelf and some Warne QD rings that I think might work on it. I wanted a threaded barrel for suppressor use but for the price he’s asking I’ll live without one.

·
Premium Member
3,277 Posts
I actually had a low power Leupold on my CZ 527 for a while but took it off. I decided that the ballistics of the 7.62x39 cartridge were such that iron sights would be sufficient for my purposes. Lately I've been thinking about putting a micro red dot on it.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
I read a report where US brass ammo may not work well in this rifle, that the cases are just a little thicker than steel case. Have either of you encountered this?

921 - 940 of 950 Posts