Walther Forums banner

641 - 651 of 651 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Probably allows them to maintain costs with something that works, and let the end user do what they will. They probably have to balance all the markets they serve to create something that WILL serve them all opposed to something that MIGHT serve most. When it comes to Glock, I'll quote my stance on social media, "I don't follow...". But from what I hear and read, they are as easy to tinker with as anything.

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
I’ve been seeing a lot of broken photo links in this thread recently. Anyone else experiencing the same?
Yes, that's the general problem of linking photos. That's the reason why many forum don't even allow to link photos instead of importing them to the forum server. In the case of the Walther forum it was the opposite. The former admins made the import of photos impractical by limiting the number and the size of photos. The admins even recommended linking photos which now leads to many threads being completely useless. So many photos are lost due to this misjudgment of the situation. A gun forum without detailed photos is probably about as useful as a literature forum would be when contributions are limited there to 50 characters only.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Probably allows them to maintain costs with something that works, and let the end user do what they will. They probably have to balance all the markets they serve to create something that WILL serve them all opposed to something that MIGHT serve most. When it comes to Glock, I'll quote my stance on social media, "I don't follow...". But from what I hear and read, they are as easy to tinker with as anything.
Absolutely. The replacement trigger pretty much jumped right in there. And the rear sight doesn't care which way around you push it in or out, unlike for instance on Walthers.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Absolutely. The replacement trigger pretty much jumped right in there. And the rear sight doesn't care which way around you push it in or out, unlike for instance on Walthers.

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #647
I really like the top and bottom pistols, but what is that thing in the middle? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
browcs, do you like your beretta PX4??? Caliber? They are such nice pistols. I've shot them before, but maybe soon I will own one. Found a 45 ACP model on gun broker with three or four mags and box for just under 400.

·
Registered
46 Posts
browcs, do you like your beretta PX4??? Caliber? They are such nice pistols.
It's a 9mm and a great gun. I sent it to Ernest Langdon for his trigger work and night sights...the trigger is now markedly better.

I fired a Storm in .45 ACP...it was really nice. I think you'll enjoy the gun if you get it.

641 - 651 of 651 Posts