Walther Forums banner

621 - 640 of 651 Posts

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Well, it might have been commissioned by the KGB. Or maybe by CDC or FEMA.

I didn't want to spoil the fun when you posted the picture but that gun left Eckernforde dressed in blue.

M

Thanks Mike.

This is good to know.
The purchase price being what it was, I was comfortable with the possibility of it being a refinished P220.

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #630
Very nice, Gilly, keep them coming!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Now for something a little different. My Waffenwerks AK74, built with a Bulgarian parts kit with a NoDak Spud receiver. I have added a vintage Kobra collimeter sight and DeadAir Wolverine PBS-1 suppressor. The Wolverine is patterned after the Soviet PBS-1 AK suppressor.

- gonzo, SoCenPA. "Before all else, be armed." --Niccolo Machiavelli

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #634
Nice pistols, Brian, you and LSP are collecting on another level. Meanwhile, here is the late-production Sphinx AT2000S that we were discussing. Four CZ 75 pre-B mags with the black polymer base plate are on the way, and I will post another photo when those arrive.

2BC1C7D4-F5ED-4DD7-8254-1803A69D5ACF.jpeg

·
Registered
1,373 Posts

I found a piece of stainless steel drop from a project I finished months ago. Turned, drilled, threaded, and knurled it over a few days time when I had a few minutes.

Prized shooter and a tack driver at that. Like I mentioned in another post somewhere here... only two things that are factory are the frame, safety lever, and slide. All internals and controls are replaced aside from those.

Fusion Firearms in Venice, Florida. They supplied everything aside from muzzle device and grips.

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #638
You can always stab the bad guy with that 1911 if you run out of ammo. It would make a really nasty bruise ;)

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Between the rough knurling and the tipped crowning coming together on the outer edge, it would mess their day up. Heck, just threading it on and seating it left my palms and fingers a little sore. The knurling tool I had was on its way out, the wheels looked like they had better days. Having the same ones on the toolbit for 10+ years with successful knurls is something. We just got the new wheels in, and I will install them when I go in Wednesday. But to be able to get one last run out of them on tough stainless steel, I will take that as a win.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
And now for something different:

FDE Glock 43 body, 43x slide, with steel night sights:

And Taran Tactical plus one basepad, for a total of 7+1 rounds of 9mm:

Oh, and ZEV Pro trigger, because I don't like to get stabbed every time I pull the trigger.

Why Glock doesn't build it like this in first place, I don't now.

621 - 640 of 651 Posts