Walther Forums banner

21 - 40 of 651 Posts

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
Here is my Ruger Night Watchman. Cosmetically, it is very nice. Out of the box, it seems average mechanically, but I am withholding judgement because the trigger is smoothing out.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,227 Posts
My only non-Walther handgun:

My trusty Ruger MKII is straight shooting and reliable as gravity even with nice, quiet subsonic cartridges and has the crispest trigger of any firearm I've ever fired. I've said it before... if it were to all go down, this is the pistol that would be coming with me.

-Pilotsteve

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
Here is what I took to the range today, along with a Finnish Mosin M39 and a Marlin 1894 in .357. Clockwise from the top left is a SIG 1911 in 9mm (sweet shooter), a Manurhin MR-73, a Manurhin PPK/S in .380, and a Browning BDA in 9mm. The Browning is actually a SIG P220 (German proofed in 1977) with a Browning (and SIG) roll mark and their name on one of the grip panels (second photo). It has one of the lightest and smoothest SA triggers that I have ever shot.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Some recent acquisitions:

Grail gun Korriphila HSP 701, just brought it home this morning. :D
Who sells those? That is one of the best looking handguns I've ever laid eyes upon. .38 Super is certainly appealing as well.

21 - 40 of 651 Posts