Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 653 Posts

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have seen some fabulous photos of some great, non-Walther guns on the forum. I will start the list with this run-of-the-mill Sphinx SDP Compact, although 'run-of-the-mill' is a relative statement. The SDP is a fine pistol that I got NIB for a good price a few months ago. The more I shoot it, the more I like it :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HW, Love that old-school P220 with the Euro heel release. I have the Browning BDA iteration in .45 that SIG used to gain entry to the US market. It is a fine pistol and a pleasure to shoot.

·
Registered
588 Posts
You will have to excuse some of these as my collection has been rather varied over the last couple of years hahaha. I will start with what I presently have (soon to add another CZ P-07 Duty and a Sphinx SDP Compact Alpha):

Old family members, most of whom have gone to new homes, and a few of 'em not shown (my apologies for any overlap/repeat "attendees", and soon to be joined by the Glock and Sig):

·
Registered
633 Posts
I would say that there is a whoe lot more where those came from, but I'd be lying.
From top to bottom: The 1866 Winchester is a 8-shot 12 gauge made from a Maverick 88. The 1854 S&W is a 8-shot 22lr made from a Henry youth rifle.
The 1748 Hawkins is single-shot 45 colt/410 made from old parts and pieces from different guns and a replica gun. The "Tommy" gun is a 9mm made from a Marlin Camp 9.

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Here is my Mauser HSc 80 chambered in 9x18 Ultra. It has been fired very little, and none by me.....yet :cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
Wait till you break that flimsy little firing pin...and extra mags for Gambas are not easy to find.

But I know somebody who has both.

M

1 - 20 of 653 Posts