Walther Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
...waiting for a SF Q45 OR.
43 Posts
Yeah, you're probably right. Our "work group" only uses .45 230gr for certain taskers, not as often these days. Lots of other groups are still clamoring over the 9mm, which is good in it's own right, but there is nothing like the good push of a .45 acp.

I hate it when "sales" dictate the production/continued production of great firearms...

p.s.
G.Broker has a few NIB PPQ45s for around 6-Bills... May have to get one and contribute to the cause.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't think the PPQ45 has been discontinued. I believe Walther has stated the PPQ45 will continue to be produced.
That is a fact. I just bought one about a month ago. Brand new and pretty nifty. Love this handgun already and it will be a shame if it is no longer made.

·
Registered
14 Posts
So I understand that Walther will phase out the PPQ line, to be replaced by the PDP line. However, they already are not selling the PPQ45 anymore, nor is there a PDP in 45 acp either. So it appears Walther is simply no longer producing anything in 45 ACP.
Luckily I already have a PPQ45 that I am happy with. But concerning a friend who is looking into 45 ACP pistols as a new gun buyer...what do I tell him? Go with another company?
What was Walther thinking here?
I picked up my PPQ45 at local gun show 2yrs ago for 300 with nightsights. Its my favorite pistol, even over my PDP FS.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a feeling that PDP 45 Is going to happen. I could Be wrong but it would be awesome if so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 24 of 24 Posts