Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested? I posted a corrosion issue on this site. Considered cerekote but there’s two holes in the slide of older models that the newer do not have, and don’t want to risk it accidentally getting filled in. Not sure what they are for. I’ve posted a lot of pictures so far about this issue on this site, but can take more if requested. I believe this is a very early model based on paperwork and ski hump in trigger housing (2002?). I have the original case, paper work, test target with spent shell, and back straps. Open to trades with cash on my end for a HK USP 45 T or CT. This may be a very good opportunity for a collector, I just want a FAIR price. Located in central Texas

·
Registered
41 Posts
Anyone interested? I posted a corrosion issue on this site. Considered cerekote but there’s two holes in the slide of older models that the newer do not have, and don’t want to risk it accidentally getting filled in. Not sure what they are for. I’ve posted a lot of pictures so far about this issue on this site, but can take more if requested. I believe this is a very early model based on paperwork and ski hump in trigger housing (2002?). I have the original case, paper work, test target with spent shell, and back straps. Open to trades with cash on my end for a HK USP 45 T or CT. This may be a very good opportunity for a collector, I just want a FAIR price. Located in central Texas
What city in Central Texas? I am in Sachse.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts