Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Sure...they would go on sale a month after I just bought a set...does't matter, I like what I have and they look fantastic. I really think they "make" the pistol.  

So maybe I should buy another set and then get another P5...
Nah, but it's a thought....

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know ... last sale was still over 100$......
but hey.. good though of buying another P5

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ummmm how about the WA2000

My choices would be H&K USC
or the Cx4 Storm..... but then you need to get the matching Px4 to it.....since the mags are interchangable with the correct models

my plans for the Cx4 got a big backset..... I got one PPsuper on hold in 9x18 with original woodgrips (the woodgrips I guess are harder to find than a needle in a Haystack from what people at the P38 forum told me)....and another one I got my eyes on in 9mm kz (.380ACP)

then I guess there is nothing else Walther to get but a PPK and P22 but there is plenty out there to have that a sideproject....

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Yeah I like the Storm too but then I would have to get the pistol to match the rifle. Hmmph should have bought one instead of the P5...nah...I like the P5...maybe I'll wait until the new RX4 comes out in a civilian version. If not I may get an AR15 in either 5.56 or 9mm. I shot a full-auto suppressed AR15 that belonged to a Secret Service agent who was working here in Louisville and I met him at the range. He also had a suppressed P22 and that was a sweet shooter too....too many toys, not enough time or money for all of them....

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea I have an idea
You contact them and place a special order...... or you can contact Nill directly and have them ship one to you from Germany...... also there used to be a rubber grip for the P5.... forgot though who made that one.....but it is not expensive at all.... was like $25 or so for the rubber grip.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts