Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search for this topic and did not find anything current. Since the state of the art changes frequently, I am taking the liberty of asking for your advice on what night sights to get for my P99c. It is a newer model.

Thanks.

Ron

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Mepro's or Trijicon I would say.. though I don't have any yet
but if I get them it will be Mep's

for some reason they list 2 models of Mep's
one for the P99 and one for the P99c and I have not been able to find out the difference in them. People say the one for the P99 work on the P99c. The only difference I could see is that the front sight post highth is different for the 2 models.....

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Meprolights from TopGunSupplyl or ArizonaGunRunners

I have a set on mine and they are great.

In fact, I ONLY have Meprolights on my P99s :p

James

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One more question, and please excuse my ignorance on this. Do they really work well, and do I really need them?

Ron

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mepro's or Trijicon I would say.. though I don't have any yet
but if I get them it will be Mep's

for some reason they list 2 models of Mep's
one for the P99 and one for the P99c and I have not been able to find out the difference in them. People say the one for the P99 work on the P99c. The only difference I could see is that the front sight post highth is different for the 2 models.....
I went on their web site and did not find a seperate model for the P99c. Only for the P99. What am I missing?

Ron

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
ML18800 for Fullsize and ML18801 for the compact
http://www.arizonagunrunners.com/Products/HescoMeprolight/hescomeprolight.html

here you go.... both listed here......
nightsights work great in low light situations only..... however that is when most crimes occure..... for no light situations you do need a flashlight
the meps from what I understand do have a white ring arount the vials so you can see them good in daylight too

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts