Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Should be Night Fision...auto correct got me.

Anyone have these on a PPQ M2 or another handgun?
They are 20% off right now, wanting to know if POA/POI changes by putting these on.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Those look good. No experience with them but I like the options they offer. Do they use the rear plunger to install for the PPQ?

If you are looking for a 3 dot style I recently installed the Trijicon Bright and Tough. I like them. Seem to have the exact POA/POI as stock but I'm a beginner so can't go by me.

·
Premium Member
8,647 Posts
They appear to be push mounted from the images on their site.

If you are looking at push mounted night sights I'd suggest you also consider TruGlo TFX Pro sights. They combine tritium vials with fiber optics which give an advantage during dawn and dusk when tritium output closely matched ambient light making your sights hard to see. The fiberoptic/tritium combo adds just a little light gathering capability to the mix.
I also like the aggressive slope on the front of the rear sight. It makes belt racking a breeze.

Oh they keep the POA/POI at combat ranges.

As to the Night Fision they seem OK. Just not what I'd want in a night sight.

Reactions: sc2f100 and Dlquinn

·
Registered
14 Posts
Should be Night Fision...auto correct got me.

Anyone have these on a PPQ M2 or another handgun?
They are 20% off right now, wanting to know if POA/POI changes by putting these on.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Yup, just put a set on my PPQ M2 5”. I prefer them over factory sights by large margin.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Have multiple front sight only Orange rings on my Caniks. Just ordered a set of Suppressor height sights for my TP9SFT. They are great and less expensive than Ameriglo/Trijicon and
American made https://www.nightfision.com/our-story

1 - 5 of 5 Posts