Walther Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't visited the forum for some time so I thought I would look in. Still enjoying my Manurhin PP. A few friends have tried it and enjoyed it, but I really want to keep it to myself. Am I being selfish?

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Welcome home, Pierre. When you say that a few friends have tried it, are you indicating that they want to keep trying it, perhaps -- as in permanently? I don't see the harm in letting them run a mag through it while you are visiting at the range; it might provide enough impetus to get them to go out and buy one of their own, after all. :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Merci a tous les deux. Et bonsoir (it's 11pm here).

Of course I am not really French. I just share their country with them, just as I share my guns with them. and with a few Brits who I introduced to the club. They would love to buy pistols, but you must be a member of a club for 6 months before you can apply for a permit, or authorisation as they call it.

In the meantime they shoot anything that the other members hand to them.

They can buy rifles and shotguns from day one, but it's a waiting game for handguns. 6 months is a long time to wait, so we let them get a bit of experience in the meantime. I went through the same thing a few years ago.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Photos of some of my handguns. I hope they are in the correct order.
My PP

The inside of the box, which is the original box with the serial number printed on it

And some other "friends"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts