Walther Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can some one upload or send me pictures of a P99 QA I orderd mine today (sorry for the bad english I live in Holland)
I have to wait for a week now.

It is great to read on this forum that a lot of you can carry your gun all day, that will never be legal in Holland

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I orderd a black P99 QA 9mm
there are no good pictures or mpg on the inet for the p99.
I will post a picture when I have mine

thnx

·
Registered
232 Posts
Went plinking yesterday with some friends. Took a whole bunch of pictures including some of my P99QA and my buddy's wife's P22 with 6 different Glocks. Unfortunatley, I've got nowhere to put the images for public consumption at the moment. As soon as I do, I'll be happy to post.

·
Registered
539 Posts
toeball, send me a note and I can host the pics for you. Make sure the images are in jpg format and no more than 100KB a piece, email them to "owner at ammotracker dot com". I'll let you know the URLs you can use.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Special thanks to Nocturnal for hosting, and here's some photos...

A Walthe P22 with the 5" barrel above my P99QA

A comparison of bullets recovered

A sort of montage I layed out. From top down, a Para Ordinance 1991, an AR-15 with a bandalier wrapping the hand guard due to heat, a P99 QA with a 34 round magazine, a P22, a Glock 19, a Glock 26, a Glock 23, and a Glock 30.

Good day and fun was had by all. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Toeball: nice pics. Can you tell how you get them on your post? I thought you had to have them on a server somewhere with your own URL; but they are right there on your post on this forum.. What gives? Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
65 Posts
You can host photos for free at www.photobucket.com. You'll need to create an account, but it's simple. Once you upload your pictures to photobucket, you make a post in this forum and while you're typing, click the "Image" button above the text box. Then, simply copy and paste the website addy from your hosted photo. Voila, a pic in the thread.

I'm not affiliated with photobucket, but use them extensively.

·
Registered
539 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rickoshay @ June 28 2005,21:03)]Toeball: nice pics. Can you tell how you get them on your post? I thought you had to have them on a server somewhere with your own URL; but they are right there on your post on this forum.. What gives? Thanks for any info.
As you can read above I offered to host them. Once you have image URLs you simply click on the 'Image' button when posting and insert the URL. Poof! Done.

Just helping out a fellow gun-nut.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thnx for the pictures, nice collection toeball

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
toeball,

Where did you get that 34 round magazine? And does it work? Any problems with it?

Thanks

Devin

·
Registered
232 Posts
Sportsmans Guide had them for a bit under $18. I had one FTF near the end of the mag because the round stood upright in the mag, but I think that was the shooters fault (my friend was messing with the slide before that shot for whatever reason). BTW, those aren't all my guns, alot of my gun owning buddys went on that trip and that's most of the pistols we "made sure they work" that day. Also had a CZ52 which had FTE issues and a cowboy revolver in 22LR that was in use at the time the photo was taken.

I know it says 32 round but it fits 34...http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=199026

1 - 16 of 16 Posts