·
Registered
2,969 Posts
That's very possible.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Both......

Except it was imported by Interarms not Earl.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I'm a little confused on this one. I've read that PW Arms did import police trade in P5's. Is that what this is, or would the inclusion of the box mean otherwise? I have a FRG border guard P1 with its "original" Interarms box after all.

R

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Oh well. Not mine. Always surprised when people get no bids and then relist it with the same opening bid amount. I would drop it at least a little bit, myself.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Still trying to learn, so I'll ask - why didn't anyone bid on the P5?

I can't speak for others, but I can for me. It was imported by P.W. Arms, which probably means it was likely a police trade in. Just seems alot of money for a police trade in to me. Yeah, I know, it's a P5, but still.

Rothenfluh

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
I can't speak for others, but I can for me. It was imported by P.W. Arms, which probably means it was a police trade in. Just seems alot of money for a police trade in to me. Yeah, I know, it's a P5, but still.

Rothenfluh

Well, I did learn something - P.W. Arms imports are likely to be police trade-ins. Good to know. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Don't discount a police trade-in. There are sometimes gems to be had amidst the rubble:

Replacement slide Danish Police PP. No signalstift.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts