Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I've been looking at this site for some time now, and decided to officially join in. I've been learning a lot from you all. I purchased my first
Walther last year, an Interarms S.S. .380 PPK. I fell in love with this pistol. It has become my main carry gun, stuffed with CorBon 90gr. JHP. It is so comfortable to carry, and fits my hand well. Since then, I have purchased a "Royal Oak" limited edition PPK/S, which sits in a satin-lined, padded display case I made, and will not be fired. I recently purchased a 1991 PP model .32 ( aprox. 98% condition) that I believe will be fun to shoot. I'm ready for another model, but not sure what yet. All I know is I gotta have another Walther.
Well, I'll sit back and learn as I go from you all. I don't have the knowledge and experience of most of you yet, but I've learned much so far. I'm very pleased to be in good company here.

Big Spider

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Hi there.... and welcome to the site.....
you got a nice collection already and no matter what you add to it, you won't be sorry. If you like the small framed guns maybe you should look at a P99c or any of the other compact models Walther offers like P5c or P88c

·
Registered
53 Posts
thumb extension -for ppk

hi. can any one let me know were i can buy the extensions foe the mags. thanks for your time. toni in ohio.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts