Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new P99 QA and was wondering if there is anything I should know that is not included in the manual.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Keep it clean, always "wet". Treat it right and she will treat you right in return. Everything is straight forward. If your using it for a CCW then pick up some Meprolight Night Sights. Worth every cent.

Flip though the forums, lots of good info and people here.

Welcome to Walther forums!!!

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Everything is pretty straight forward. Remember, when U clean the barrel, make sure you pass a dry patch thru the barrel afterwards. U don't want oil pooled in the barrel because it can seap into the bullet that sits in the chamber if you leave it loaded a while.

After I clean mine, I reoil the rails with a toothbrush about 1x a month (assuming, I didn't recenty shoot it).

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Yea there is something you should know....
Don't go looking for a 12 step programm... there isn't one.. once you got a P99 there will be more...
Jokes aside.... enjoy the P99 she will treat you right......

Oliver

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (uncut @ Sep. 07 2006,5:26)]Yea there is something you should know....
Don't go looking for a 12 step programm... there isn't one.. once you got a P99 there will be more...
Jokes aside.... enjoy the P99 she will treat you right......

Oliver
Yep... I have 3

·
Registered
66 Posts
how do you get those night sites that are mentioned
Meprolight Night Sight

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Jake I wish you were closer to me
I would meet up, and let you shoot my G22....
for the $$$ you can't beat it I think,,, and CDNN still go them

oh and I'd let you shoot the P38 too and the P7M8

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]A Freudian slip there uncut? Hmmmm?
Alright now don't go and muddy up waters and the good name and reputation of this forum. I have established a few good friendships as a result of this board and now when I travel from East to West coast I have friends that I can meet. We can shoot both pistols and the bull. Maybe even enjoy a beer and a fine cigar.

P.S. I know that you were joking. I am not that uptight. Come to Knob Creek KY for the machine gun shoot. I will buy you a drink.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Sure would be nice! Thanks!
And Yes, I was joking... Thanks for taking it that way....:O

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Well to tell you all the truth.....
Whatever Hal8000 is talking about is going over my head and bouncing in the room....
damn Foreigners is all I can say at this time... but hey I at least try by best to write and speak this language  

Whatever the pun was... i missed it hahhahahha

And whatever I think I can make out of it.....jokes are good... now get your asses out to Utah, I won't just buy you one drink... but get you drunk
hahahaaahha
* edit.... did I mention that I hardly drink (no beer at all)

·
Registered
471 Posts
Just over look me... Sometimes I'm worse with not enough coffee then I am with too much booze!

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts

I never get on here in the "am" without coffee
afer lunch it's Mountain Dew......

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
You are right about foreigners. Each time I go to Eastern Europe and try to tell a joke or say something witty they just stare at me. Something must get lost in the translation or it is a cultural barrier.

Now I am planning on making a trip out West next year. My wife and I need to visit the Black Hills again and we have yet to see Utah. See you and that P7 too.

A German who doesn't drink beer? I don't think I have meet one of them yet but coffee is just fine. That and some fine German chocolate.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
I get most jokes and puns....
and if somebody would give me a hint I might get it faster maybe... I can only Imagine what he was reffering to ... but humm never mind

and Jake.... you got a open invitation

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (uncut @ Sep. 08 2006,7:29)]I get most jokes and puns....
and if somebody would give me a hint I might get it faster maybe... I can only Imagine what he was reffering to ... but humm never mind

and Jake.... you got a open invitation
The only think I can get out of it is that he assumed you were talking about a Glock 22 - a G22. Otherwise, I do not know...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts