Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at a used F.B. Radom 99; seems to be an early model, short slide release, short mag release, original slide design. Are there any reasons to avoid these? Are they less valuable than comparable German-made models?

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
About the only down side might be the rail. If I am not mistaken it has the proprietary rail system which is a pain in the sit down spot.

You may want to check on mag compatibility too. Seems I read that it accepts a slightly different mag lip arrangement but I could be wrong on that.

Welcome to the Forums!

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
I'm assuming you are in Poland.

We don't have much if any experience with these pistols in the US. There is a member on M4Carbine.com that seems like he has a bit of experience with these pistols. Search for the forum member "montrala" there and start a thread or send a PM.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I don't believe they are less valuable than a German made P99 and if I could find one for sale in the US I'd be tempted.

Ols is right the only downside might be the rail if it is the original frame style.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.