Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This should again be a "you heard it first on the Walther Forums".......
I just wanted to point you PPS fans towards the new Walther site dedicated to the PPS only.... this site just went up and I think it is not yet finished.... but enjoy :D
also I wanted to point out something that I have not seen mentioned elsewhere......
Have you tried to take the slide of your PPS while a mag is inserted...... not possible

http://walther-pps.com/

Walther had just finished their summer break as of today.... so I am hoping to get some answers to the questions that have been asked around here as to what inspired the PPS and if it will be issued to the police or if it even meets guidelines for police issue

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Must be new because when I hit the "English" button, no go...so this site is hosted by Walther-Germany? Interesting....if so perhaps they are going to really try to push the market on the PPS were they failed with the P99...I have yet to see one...

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes this site is by Walher Germany.... not sure about the hosting and who takes care of the site.... but it is what we would call "factory original"

·
Registered
356 Posts
The multilingual (German, English, French, Spanish & Italian) PPS manual references the "walther-pps.com" web site. I suggested to Carl Walther that the English-only Walther America manual do the same.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you go to the German Walther site, they just within the last few days provided links to the PPS/SP22 site from their main page.....
Now if only S&W would follow and add links to them on the Waltheramerica site

1 - 6 of 6 Posts