Walther Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
just bought the Walther PPQ M2 9mm with night sights. I had been interested for some time, but got and ad in the newspaper and then started searching online for prices. From what I could tell, I got a decent price $499.00, but had to pay tax and FFL fee of $20, but still lower than what I could find online.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Does it have tritium night sights or the phosphoric ones? If they are true night sights then you got a great deal.

·
In Memoriam
15,041 Posts
Hello,
just bought the Walther PPQ M2 9mm with night sights. I had been interested for some time, but got and ad in the newspaper and then started searching online for prices. From what I could tell, I got a decent price $499.00, but had to pay tax and FFL fee of $20, but still lower than what I could find online.
I'd call that a decent price. I've seen lower and I've seen higher. Like muckylucky said, if the sights are REAL night sights you got a great deal, cuz most tritium night sights will set you back $100 to $150.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd call that a decent price. I've seen lower and I've seen higher. Like muckylucky said, if the sights are REAL night sights you got a great deal, cuz most tritium night sights will set you back $100 to $150.

The item number 2796066TNS confirms with Walther site that they are the Tritium night sights, most likely XS F8 Night Sights. https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/204761 Wasn't thinking about buying until went to my alerts on gun.deals.com and saw the sale price.

·
In Memoriam
15,041 Posts
The item number 2796066TNS confirms with Walther site that they are the Tritium night sights, most likely XS F8 Night Sights. https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/204761 Wasn't thinking about buying until went to my alerts on gun.deals.com and saw the sale price.
Gpagpa, looks like you did good.

UPC: 723364212789
Description: WAI PPQ M2 9MM 4B 15RD B TNS
Brand: Walther Arms Inc
Model: PPQ M2
Type: Pistol: Semi-Auto
Caliber: 9MM
Finish: Black
Action: Single Action
Stock: Black Polymer
Sight: XS F8 Tritium Night Sights
Barrel Length: 4
Overall Length: 7.1
Weight: 24 oz
Capacity: 15+1
# of Mags: 2
Safety: 3 Automatic Safeties
Receiver: Black Polymer With Picatinny Rail
Features: Quick Defense Trigger, Pre-Cocked, Constant Pull;
Reversible Button Magazine Release

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.