Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I did't know that the PPK/S .22 was produced in 2014. I've seen and heard of BC, BD, BH, BJ coded exemplars so far only. Your exemplar may be a rather rare one or I wasn't paying enough attention.

Be sure to use HV ammunition only. The PPK/S .22 is a nice plinker but it doesn't like SV rounds.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum. I did't know that the PPK/S .22 was produced in 2014. I've seen and heard of BC, BD, BH, BJ coded exemplars so far only. Your exemplar may be a rather rare one or I wasn't paying enough attention.

Be sure to use HV ammunition only. The PPK/S .22 is a nice plinker but it doesn't like SV rounds.
Thank you for pointing that out, I made a typo... mine is a BH marked firearm. And as far as standard velocity 22 goes, most 22 autoloading pistols have issues with SV- I've seen a lot of complaints regarding this pistol's reliability, but I've gotten nothing less than 100% on CCI Minimags and Remington Golden Bullets. I think the pistol is very unfairly treated overall.

Thank you all for the very warm welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.