Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a long time Glock 22 - .40 cal shooter but with the increasing price of ammo it was hard to stomach going to the range and spending $80 every time so I went in search of something cheaper and having always been a Walther fan I wanted to check out the P22! Found a good deal and picked this guy up! Already put about 300 rounds through it and it shoots awesome. 7 yards, 10, 20... Dead on! Anyway I'm new here just wanted to introduce myself.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wlcome aboard. I too am GLOCK loyal. I have 4. I also bought the P22 for more economical shooting.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what ammo?

Wolverine what ammo do you normally shoot? I've got some Golden's for the range but probably going to pick up some CCI Velocitors...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got one, too!

I just bought me one, too! With the 3.45 or so inch barrel, and the laser sight. The laser seems so beneficial, I want a laser on every gun I own, from here on out!

I haven't shot it yet, but while buying it, another guy at the shop told me he had never had a jam with his P22 and loved it.

My goal now: to buy a second one. Just for the heck of it. They're so inexpensive, why not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts