Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Walther Enthusiasts. So I just purchased myself a P22 5" Barrel w/compensator. Do any of you have recommendations for a quality holster for this particular model? I'm looking for an OWB Paddle style for Lefties, but I'm open to anything really. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Hello fellow Walther Enthusiasts. So I just purchased myself a P22 5" Barrel w/compensator. Do any of you have recommendations for a quality holster for this particular model? I'm looking for an OWB Paddle style for Lefties, but I'm open to anything really. Thank you in advance.
Welcome from South Carolina.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Welcome from Lehigh Valley, PA!! You will find a LOT of information here, very much of it true, useful, and helpful. Great bunch of people to speak with and ask questions to. Mind the moderators, they will get you for infractions, also. I think you will enjoy your time here. As for a holster??? There are about as many makers of holsters as there are guns, maybe more. Some good places to start looking would be FOBUS, Blackhawk, things like that. Google helps. I haven't looked at their stuff in years, but The Holster Store website, google them too. Pretty reasonable, and ship fast.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts