Walther Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
In Memoriam
15,041 Posts
Based on the smallish grip and the angle of the baseplate, I'm thinking a single stack. Would it be a 22? Naaaaah, who'd buy that? :D Would it be a 9mm .... a P365 competitor? I'm thinking yeah. Would I buy one? Nope. Would I buy a PPQ in .357 Sig or 10mm? Yep. :D Would I buy a 5" or 6" PPQ 45, optics ready? Yep.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Walther did send another email saying ignore the NRA Show line...

P99 M2?
CCP M2?
PPQ M2 SC in .45ACP?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
PPK, PPK/S. PP, P5. PPK/S .22, PPX 9mm. P99c. CCP PPS M1 .40. PPS M2. PPQ .22. PPQ .40, PPQ Q4 SF,
334 Posts
Obviously it is an umpteenth PPQ variant (yawn)

I really do wish they would give us an actual new gun, not another PPQ. Well, here is too hoping for a new P-5 2.0

Reactions: ewigeSchlangenkraft

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'd love for it to be one simple announcement: "Hey, we took the CCP and gave it to the guys at Ulm so they could fix it."

A large .380 wouldn't be a bad idea, it's just a niche spot in the market. A niche that really needs to be filled, but not exactly a sell-like-hotcakes proposal.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'd love for it to be one simple announcement: "Hey, we took the CCP and gave it to the guys at Ulm so they could fix it."

A large .380 wouldn't be a bad idea, it's just a niche spot in the market. A niche that really needs to be filled, but not exactly a sell-like-hotcakes proposal.

Beretta has several that are well thought of, when they are considered at all. A genuinely small 9mm (like <400g empty) that is pocketable would be very competitive. Most pocket pistols are LCP and 380s not because the 380 is beloved but because its genuinely concealable in the pocket. A 9mm that competed in that market would be incredibly popular. 6rounds (like the LCP) of 9 instead of 380. The DB9 and LC9 are the smallest I am aware of and they're in the near 500g range (the LCP is 252g empty).

·
Administrator
3,028 Posts
Looking at the distorted image, I'll go with a CCP 2.0 or maybe a blowback operated CCP in 380acp.

The PK380 is due for a refresh or replacement. The CCP has been problematic.

In any case, the image looks like something taking styling cues from the CCP.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
The CCP M2 EZ in .380ACP!:D

PPS M2 EZ in .380ACP!;)

·
Registered
PPK, PPK/S. PP, P5. PPK/S .22, PPX 9mm. P99c. CCP PPS M1 .40. PPS M2. PPQ .22. PPQ .40, PPQ Q4 SF,
334 Posts
Looks like a CCP m2
If they are smart, that is what it will be with that rediculas breakdown finally fixed. The CCP is really the only "black sheep" of the Walther family that is problematic with its insanely hard breakdown.

The only other one is the the PK380, and it really isn't a problem.

But, like I said, it will be more likely some PPQ variant...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.