Walther Forums banner

121 - 140 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Picked up a PDP 4" Compact today and put 100 rounds through it. 1" groups at 10 yards, 2" at 15 yards, 4" at 25 yards. I think I can tighten up the 25 yard shot once I mount an optic. Here's my take in comparison to the PPQ M2 4" which I've owned for over a year:

1) The ergonomics of the PDP are really a nice improvement over already nice ergonomics on the PPQ. The stippling is very grippy - hope this holds up over the long term. What's really different about the ergonomics for me is the balance of the PDP. My PPQ always felt a little nose heavy. The PDP feels much more center balanced., Also, I weighed both guns and the PDP is 1.5 oz lighter.

2). The recoil impulse is noticeably milder on the PDP.

3). The barrels appear to be identical between the PPQ and the PDP - although Walther says they added some new taper thing on the chamber.

4). My PPQ M2 Alien Gear holster doesn't work with the PDP

5). The optic cut looks very nice - it's cut way down into the slide which I'm sure will allow most optics to allow co-witness with the sights. I will be mounting a Swampfox Sentinel on the slide when I receive the optics plate from Walther (hopefully this won't be a long waiting period).

6). The trigger is better than my PPQ. The PDP has a about a 1/.2" of take-up before hitting the wall with a really crisp break and no creep at all. My PPQ has the same take-up but has a small amount of creep during the break - nothing major - but I'm glad Walther got rid of this.

All in all, for $600, this seems like a really quality firearm and good value for the money. I'm thinking this is going to be an everyday carry and car/truck gun for me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
FROM - Walther Arms – www.waltherarms.com

Walther PDP Parts Compatibility
NOTE: PPQ M2 MAGAZINES WILL FIT ALL PDP COMPACT MODELS BUT WILL NOT FIT PDP FULL-SIZE MODELS.
1. THE FOLLOWING PDP PARTS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH PPQ M2 4″ (Model #: 2796066)
PDP Parts Compatibility with PPQ

2796066 – PPQ M2 9×19 black 4″ WA2851229 – PDP C 4.0″ 9×19 15R OR WAI
2249375 – Compression Spring2249375 – Compression Spring
2624753 – Take Down Lever P992624753 – Take Down Lever P99
2625458 – Roll Pin 3×28 ISO 8748 P992625458 – Roll Pin 3×28 ISO 8748 P99
2625482 – Take Down Pin P992625482 – Take Down Pin P99
2627566 – Extractor Plunger P992627566 – Extractor Plunger P99
2679493 – Slide Stop Lever, left AFC2679493 – Slide Stop Lever, left AFC
2684012 – Slide Stop Lever, right AFC2684012 – Slide Stop Lever, right AFC
2703238 – Magazine Loader P99 9/.402703238 – Magazine Loader P99 9/.40
2709791 – Barrel Lock 2006 P992709791 – Barrel Lock 2006 P99
2762781 – Spring, Striker Safety P992762781 – Spring, Striker Safety P99
2762838 – Roll Pin 3×24 P99 ISO 87482762838 – Roll Pin 3×24 P99 ISO 8748
2788772 – Roll Pin ISO 8750 4×16-A Stainless2788772 – Roll Pin ISO 8750 4×16-A Stainless
2790980 – Clip Mag Release PPX2790980 – Clip Mag Release PPX
2805642 – Mag Release Spring 20142805642 – Mag Release Spring 2014
2807998 – Striker MIM Assy. MY 20152807998 – Striker MIM Assy. MY 2015
2840685 – Safety Plunger M2 AFC 20192840685 – Safety Plunger M2 AFC 2019
2847841 – Recoil Spring Assy. 4.0″ MY2020 50N2847841 – Recoil Spring Assy. 4.0″ MY2020 50N
*All PDP’s share these parts with the PPQ M2 2796066

2. THE FOLLOWING PDP PARTS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH SOME PPQ MODELS.
PDP Parts Compatibility with SOME PPQ

2796066 – PPQ M2 9×19 black 4″ WA2851229 – PDP C 4.0″ 9×19 15R OR WAI2844222 – PDP C 5.0″ 9×19 15R OR WAI2851237 – PDP FS 4.0″ 9×19 18R OR WAI
2807459 – Barrel 9×19 20142807459 – Barrel 9×19 20142807459 – Barrel 9×19 2014
2848708 – Magazine 9MM 15R PPQ M/PDP AFC2848708 – Magazine 9MM 15R PPQ M/PDP AFC2848708 – Magazine 9MM 15R PPQ M/PDP AFC
*PDP Compact = PPQ M2 Magazine

*PDP 4” Compact or Full Size = PPQ M2 2796066 Barrel

*PDP 5” Barrel = PPQ M2 5” Polymer Frame Barrels

3. THE FOLLOWING PDP PARTS ARE COMPATIBLE ACROSS ALL PDP MODELS. (NOT PPQ MODELS)

PDP Parts Across all PDP NOT PPQ

2844222 – PDP C 5.0″ 9×19 15R OR WAI2851237 – PDP FS 4.0″ 9×19 18R OR WAI
2844052 – PDP COVER PLATE2844052 – PDP COVER PLATE
2847264 – Slide End Cap PDP2847264 – Slide End Cap PDP
2847469 – FRONT SIGHT HEX SCREW PDP2847469 – FRONT SIGHT HEX SCREW PDP
2847485 – REAR SIGHT PDP2847485 – REAR SIGHT PDP
2848449 – Extractor PDP MY20202848449 – Extractor PDP MY2020
2848635 – Mag Release Button MY20202848635 – Mag Release Button MY2020
2848830 – FRONT SIGHT 4.9 MM PDP2848830 – FRONT SIGHT 4.9 MM PDP
2849429 – Slide Stop Spring PDP2849429 – Slide Stop Spring PDP
2849950 – Counter Sunk Screw M3x6 T10 w/Tread Locker2849950 – Counter Sunk Screw M3x6 T10 w/Tread Locker
2851130 – Trigger 2020 PDT2851130 – Trigger 2020 PDT
2851148 – Sear Assy. MY2020 PDT2851148 – Sear Assy. MY2020 PDT
2852047 – Extractor Spring PDP2852047 – Extractor Spring PDP
2859157 – Countersunk Head Screw M3x6 T10 w/thread locker2859157 – Countersunk Head Screw M3x6 T10 w/thread locker
*All PDP’s share these parts with all PDP’s.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any word on holster compatibility? Will a holster for a PPQ for with a PDP Compact?

WALTHER PDP HOLSTER OPTIONS

Finding a holster for a newly released handgun can be a challenge. We put together this quick article to assist you in your pursuit. The Walther PDP Compact and PDP Full-Size models are closely related to the Walther PPQ lineup, but they’re unique in their own right. That being said there a number of holsters currently on the market for these two new PDP models. We are working with a number of holster manufacturers right now to bring you even more options.

C&G HOLSTERS
C&G MOD 1 KYDEX HOLSTER SYSTEM – IWB
FITS: PDP 4″ COMPACT / PDP 4″ & 4.5″ FULL SIZE

Extra tall sight channels to allow for Tall suppressor sights

Red dot cut out to fit any red dot on the market today (Trijicon SRO, Leupold DeltaPoint, Sig Romeo, etc.)

Open Bottom (Threaded Barrels & Compensators)

Custom Discreet Carry Concepts 1.75″ Belt clips

Custom Dark Wing included (For added concealment)

All hardware has an added treatment (Salt bath Nitriding) for the strength and prevention of rust and corrosion.

100% made in America, by Veterans and Law Enforcement and guaranteed for life!

C&G PDP ALPHA IWB COVERT 4″ HOLSTER
FITS: PDP 4″ COMPACT & 4″ FULL SIZE

Designed for Any Red dot on the market today! Trijicon RMR, Leupold DeltaPoint, Sig Romeo, etc… All fit!
Open Bottom that will fit your Threaded Barrels & Compensators
Tall sight channel (Red Dot/Suppressor height)
Solid locking retention (audible and tactile “click” when securely holstered)
Proprietary molds and CNC milled means perfection for you and a level of precision that can’t be beaten. This means a level of comfort and concealment you have never experienced from a Kydex holster.

C&G PDP ALPHA IWB COVERT 4.5″ HOLSTER
FITS: PDP 4.5″ FULL SIZE

Designed for Any Red dot on the market today! Trijicon RMR, Leupold DeltaPoint, Sig Romeo, etc… All fit!
Proprietary molds and CNC milled means perfection for you and a level of precision that can’t be beaten. This means a level of comfort and concealment you have never experienced from a Kydex holster.

C&G PDP OWB COVERT 4″ HOLSTER
FITS: PDP 4″ COMPACT & FULL SIZE

Open Bottom that will fit your Threaded Barrels & Compensators (Tyrant, Agency, Zev, PMM, etc)

C&G PDP OWB COVERT 4.5″ HOLSTER

Open Bottom that will fit your Threaded Barrels & Compensators (Tyrant, Agency, Zev, PMM, etc)
Custom C&G 1.75″ belt loops

COMP-TAC HOLSTERS
COMP-TAC “INTERNATIONAL” HOLSTER – FITS: PDP 4″ Compact & Full Size

The Comp-Tac International Holster is cut down in the front to fit most Optic Sight and has a .5″ tall sight rail to fit most suppressor/optic co-witnessing sights.
The International is an outside the waistband (OWB) holster with a modular mounting design giving the user 16 holster options in 1.
Key Product Features:
(3) Mount Options included- Belt Mount, Paddle Mount, Drop Offset Piece

Cant Adjustable | Belt Width Adjustable; 1.5″ or 2″ | Retention Adjustment- Allows Customer to Tighten or Loose Holster Hold on Firearm.

COMP-TAC “INTERNATIONAL” HOLSTER – FITS: PDP 4.5″ Compact & Full Size

The Comp-Tac International Holster is cut down in the front to fit most Optic Sight and has a .5″ tall sight rail to fit most suppressor/optic co-witnessing sights.
The International is an outside the waistband (OWB) holster with a modular mounting design giving the user 16 holster options in 1.
Key Product Features:

Cant Adjustable | Belt Width Adjustable; 1.5″ or 2″ | Retention Adjustment- Allows Customer to Tighten or Loose Holster Hold on Firearm.

COMP-TAC INFIDEL MAX HOLSTER

The Infidel Max Holster is an all-Kydex Inside the Waistband holster with cant adjustment holes to allow the user to change from a reverse cant, speed cant and FBI forward cant.
All Kydex Body for a smooth fast draw, safe and easy re-holster
Single Polymer Clip for Easy-On-Easy-Off holster wear
Retention Adjustment- holster holds tighter or looser depending on your setting
The smooth, low friction surface allows for a fast draw and easy one-handed re-holstering of the firearm.
The Infidel Max is designed to work with the Infidel Clip, Infidel Loops in any cant configuration. The Holster can be ordered with the 1.5″ or 1.75″ belt clip attached.

COMP-TAC THE WARRIOR HOLSTER – OWB/CONCEALED CARRY

The Warrior Holster design offers a stealth footprint, outside the waistband carry that is perfect for OWB concealment. Easily accessible, designed for a smooth, fast draw the Warrior’s close-fitting footprint can easily transition from a concealed carry every day wear to range work or competitive shooting. The Warrior has it all.

Streamlined design for low profile identification
Thin set up for close-fitting easily hidden wear.
Cant adjustable 140º, from cross draw to forward cant for perfect draw angle
High Quality: Made of Airline Grade Kydex
Retention adjustment allows for easy loosening and tightening of the holster grip.
Open-ended and Optics ready for threaded barrels and suppressor sights.
Comes with 1.5″ belt loops.

DARA LEVEL 2 DUTY HOLSTER

Our Custom Duty OWB Holsters are handcrafted in the USA from .125″ Boltaron and molded precisely to each firearm for a perfect fit.
Our newly redesigned Duty Holsters are now equipped to accommodate slide-mounted optics and suppressor height sights.
Our Level 2 Retention rotating hood is newly redesigned.
Adjustable Level 1 Retention System. Our rubber retention system was designed by us for use specifically with our holsters. Able to hold the most minute adjustments, this advanced system eliminates the need for Loctite or any other thread locking substance.
The Level 2 Duty Holsters come attached to our Drop Offset System and Double Loop. This system drops the holster to clear body armor and to allow for a more natural draw stroke.

DARA HOLSTERS – IWB

The Dara Custom Kydex Inside the Waistband Holster functions just like it’s no-nonsense name. The IWB fits inside your waistband for the ultimate concealed carry holster. The trigger guard, magazine release and slide are all covered by material. Made from .093″ Kydex/Boltaron, using Melonite and Zinc finished hardened steel hardware, our materials are far superior to our competition and will last twice as long. Each holster comes with an adjustable Military-grade rubber retention system, as well as a lifetime warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee.

DARA OWB PADDLE HOLSTER

The Custom Kydex Paddle Holster is made from thicker .093″ Kydex/Boltaron and fastened using Melonite and Zinc coated hardened steel hardware. This holster sits on the outside of the waistband using a paddle belt attachment. The paddle fits between the body and pants securely, catching the belt with two points of contact. The paddle holster offers the stability needed for most everyday activities, and also the convenience of taking the holster on and off quickly. The OWB Holster also comes with the option to purchase a paddle and loop for times when more stability is needed.

Please note that the Paddle Holster will accommodate up to a 2″ belt width, and cannot be used with Duty Belts.

DARKSTAR GEAR HOLSTERS
DARKSTAR GEAR WALTHER ORION – IWB/AIWB

Our latest IWB/AIWB. Without the claw, it’s a slim IWB with versatile and secure mounting options. Add the Dark Wing to move it to the appendix position

LAG TACTICAL/WALTHER HOLSTERS
LAG TACTICAL Liberator MK. II – IWB/OWB

Our redesigned Liberator allows multiple different types of attachments, from our standard 1.75” hard clip, to paddles and Soft Loops as well as other common aftermarket attachments. The Liberator Mk II has been designed in CAD, ensuring a perfect fit for your gun down to the thousandth of an inch and the highest level of accuracy in fitment. User can adjust the cant anywhere from -15⁰ to +15⁰.
Adjustable retention
Fits belts up to 1.75” wide
Completely Ambidextrous – IWB/OWB/RH/LH
Protected magazine release
Variety of colors available
Lifetime Warranty

LAG TACTICAL The Warrior Light Bearing – IWB/OWB

Our Light Bearing Pistol Holster is a custom design made to accommodate tactical lights attached to the rail of your firearm, preparing you and your sidearm for any situation, day or night! Versatility is key so this holster includes both a set of inside and outside the waistband belt loops, which makes it ideal for concealed carry or range days.
Features:Can be worn inside or outside the waistband; includes easily interchangeable belt loops for both configurations
Relief cuts on sides to increase comfort
New hole pattern which is compatible with MALICE Clips, for attaching to MOLLE/PALS webbing
New Angled belt loops to make passing your belt through the loops simpler and faster

LAG TACTICAL Appendix MK II – IWB

The second member of the MK 2 series is the redesigned Appendix MK II holster. Just like the Liberator MK II series holster, it is completely designed in CAD. This pressure formed and CNC cut holster is the perfect option for those that prefer appendix carry. With multiple models already being released, and with more on the way, you’re sure to love this truly comfortable and specialized appendix holster. Appendix comfort pad sold separately.

LAG TACTICAL THE Defender IWB/OWB Combo

The Defender is our most popular and most loved holster. The easily interchangeable belt loops take you seamlessly from your outside the waistband range set up, to your highly concealable inside the waistband daily carry in no time at all. The Defender features easily adjustable retention and they are designed to be so comfortable and lightweight, you may just forget you’re wearing one. If you could just have one holster for the rest of your life, make this the one!
*Includes a set of inside and outside the waistband belt loops

T.REX-ARMS HOLSTERS
T.REX-ARMS – Ragnarok – OWB

The Ragnarok holster was made to be extremely modular, tough, modern, and fast. Made from heavy-duty .125 precision-formed Kydex, it is quite the beast of a holster. While it is a passive-retention holster (no hood/strap/button to deactivate the holster), it features adjustable retention using screws along the edge of the holster. While not necessary for maintaining retention, all Ragnarok holsters can accommodate slide-mounted optics, threaded barrels, suppressor height sights, and select compensators.

The main thing that makes the Ragnarok unique is the modular hole system on the back that accommodates a variety of mounting options from Safariland, G-Code, Blackhawk, Bladetech, S&S Precision, and our own belt loops. With belt loops, the weapon rides very close to the body, which is good for concealment. It can be used for competition/range/duty use with paddles, offset mounts, or leg rigs.

T.REX-ARMS – Light-Compatible Ragnarok – OWB

The Ragnarok holster was made to be extremely modular, tough, modern, and fast. Made from heavy-duty .125 precision-formed Kydex, it is quite the beast of a holster. While it is a passive-retention holster (no hood/strap/button to deactivate the holster), it features adjustable retention using screws along the edge of the holster. While not necessary for maintaining retention, all Ragnarok holsters can accommodate slide mounted optics, threaded barrels, suppressor height sights < .600″, and slide-profile compensators.

The main thing that makes the Ragnarok unique is the modular hole system on the back that accommodates a variety of mounting options from Safariland, G-Code, Blackhawk, Bladetech, S&S Precision, and our own belt loops. With belt loops, the weapon rides very close to the body, which is good for concealment. It can be used for competition/range/duty use with paddles, offset mounts, or leg rigs.

*Light options for the X300 Series, TLR-1, and TLR-7 weapon lights.

TENICOR HOLSTERS
TENICOR VELO4 AIWB HOLSTER

The VELO holster is intelligently designed, easy to conceal, and built for every day. It is an “appendix carry” holster intended to be worn in front of the hip around one o’clock (for right-handed shooters). Bulky heavy clothes are no longer required; the VELO holster enhances your ability to carry a gun every day, even in tailored or athletic fit clothing.
Each holster is molded to our Trucise™fit, which creates a uniquely secure holster with a smooth and consistent draw.
Profiled at the top, the VELO supports most conventional slide-mounted red dot sights.
An open bottom works with several different slide lengths and muzzle devices, including threaded barrels and muzzle brakes.
The dual tension screws enable subtle adjustments and security.

TENICOR CERTUM3 IWB/AIWB HOLSTER
FITS: PDP 4″ COMPACT

The CERTUM3 is Tenicor’s take on the classic fold-over inside-the-waistband holster. The streamlined profile and precision molding create a sleek, intelligently designed holster. Excess is eliminated, and the result is unencumbered and precise performance.
Each holster is molded to our Trucise™ fit which creates a uniquely secure holster with a smooth and consistent draw.
The mid-ride shirt guard is carefully profiled to allow for an unencumbered high thumb grip.
The gun sits low to optimize concealment but high enough so the belt does not interfere with a full grip of the gun for consistency and speed. The height adjustment of the attachment options can be dialed in for a precise carry position.
Profiled at the top, the CERTUM3 supports most conventional slide-mounted red dot sights.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Reminds me in some ways of the Hudson...but that one had it's own set of issues. A big reason why I have a hard time warming up to some of these new manufacturers. Not to say that it's bad, like you, I do think that's a pretty interesting design.

Phoenix Redback

Now those guys have a track record (Sphinx) of building some high quality guns, I kinda like what they are doing, but the price...yeah...don't think I like them enough to invest, because I'm not sure it'll do anything better than what I have now..
You also have Pardini as a possibility.
The 5 way adjustable trigger is insanely good. Even high dollar 1911 collectors are impressed by the trigger in my GT9 6".

Reactions: Sundevil827

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
It's 8-12 business days on the optics plate per Walther. PPQ molded holsters are too tight for the PDP, but perhaps a PPQ would work in a PDP holster. Waiting on mine from Dara.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Picked up a PDP 4" Compact today and put 100 rounds through it. 1" groups at 10 yards, 2" at 15 yards, 4" at 25 yards. I think I can tighten up the 25 yard shot once I mount an optic. Here's my take in comparison to the PPQ M2 4" which I've owned for over a year:

1) The ergonomics of the PDP are really a nice improvement over already nice ergonomics on the PPQ. The stippling is very grippy - hope this holds up over the long term. What's really different about the ergonomics for me is the balance of the PDP. My PPQ always felt a little nose heavy. The PDP feels much more center balanced., Also, I weighed both guns and the PDP is 1.5 oz lighter.

2). The recoil impulse is noticeably milder on the PDP.

3). The barrels appear to be identical between the PPQ and the PDP - although Walther says they added some new taper thing on the chamber.

4). My PPQ M2 Alien Gear holster doesn't work with the PDP

5). The optic cut looks very nice - it's cut way down into the slide which I'm sure will allow most optics to allow co-witness with the sights. I will be mounting a Swampfox Sentinel on the slide when I receive the optics plate from Walther (hopefully this won't be a long waiting period).

6). The trigger is better than my PPQ. The PDP has a about a 1/.2" of take-up before hitting the wall with a really crisp break and no creep at all. My PPQ has the same take-up but has a small amount of creep during the break - nothing major - but I'm glad Walther got rid of this.

All in all, for $600, this seems like a really quality firearm and good value for the money. I'm thinking this is going to be an everyday carry and car/truck gun for me.
Great post and very helpful!! I have a PPQ SC that is absolutely incredible. It is definitely smaller than than the PDP C 4". A little shorter and more concealable. That said, I prefer shooting my PPQ SC with the 15Rd Mag w/extension Sleeve. So that balances out the height difference making them virtually the same. Therefore the PDP-C 4" is just a little longer. So this is very appealing considering it is optic ready for a RDS. Since I have the PPQ SC already, and HK VP-9SK and Sig P365XL, maybe the PDPD 4.5" makes more sense as a range and home defense RDS addition.

Did you consider the 4.5" with its 18RD capacity?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great post and very helpful!! I have a PPQ SC that is absolutely incredible. It is definitely smaller than than the PDP C 4". A little shorter and more concealable. That said, I prefer shooting my PPQ SC with the 15Rd Mag w/extension Sleeve. So that balances out the height difference making them virtually the same. Therefore the PDP-C 4" is just a little longer. So this is very appealing considering it is optic ready for a RDS. Since I have the PPQ SC already, and HK VP-9SK and Sig P365XL, maybe the PDPD 4.5" makes more sense as a range and home defense RDS addition.

Did you consider the 4.5" with its 18RD capacity?
I wanted mag compatibility with my PPQ and a more concealable frame - so I went with the compact frame. Apparently, the 4.5 inch barrel and/or slide will work on the compact frame.

·
Registered
386 Posts

WALTHER PDP HOLSTER OPTIONS

Finding a holster for a newly released handgun can be a challenge. We put together this quick article to assist you in your pursuit. The Walther PDP Compact and PDP Full-Size models are closely related to the Walther PPQ lineup, but they’re unique in their own right. That being said there a number of holsters currently on the market for these two new PDP models. We are working with a number of holster manufacturers right now to bring you even more options.

C&G HOLSTERS
C&G MOD 1 KYDEX HOLSTER SYSTEM – IWB
View attachment 96874

Extra tall sight channels to allow for Tall suppressor sights

Red dot cut out to fit any red dot on the market today (Trijicon SRO, Leupold DeltaPoint, Sig Romeo, etc.)

Open Bottom (Threaded Barrels & Compensators)

Custom Discreet Carry Concepts 1.75″ Belt clips

Custom Dark Wing included (For added concealment)

All hardware has an added treatment (Salt bath Nitriding) for the strength and prevention of rust and corrosion.

C&G PDP ALPHA IWB COVERT 4″ HOLSTER
FITS: PDP 4″ COMPACT & 4″ FULL SIZE

View attachment 96875

C&G PDP ALPHA IWB COVERT 4.5″ HOLSTER

View attachment 96876

C&G PDP OWB COVERT 4″ HOLSTER
FITS: PDP 4″ COMPACT & FULL SIZE

View attachment 96877

C&G PDP OWB COVERT 4.5″ HOLSTER

View attachment 96878

Custom C&G 1.75″ belt loops

COMP-TAC HOLSTERS
COMP-TAC “INTERNATIONAL” HOLSTER – FITS: PDP 4″ Compact & Full Size

View attachment 96879
Key Product Features:

COMP-TAC “INTERNATIONAL” HOLSTER – FITS: PDP 4.5″ Compact & Full Size
View attachment 96880

Key Product Features:

COMP-TAC INFIDEL MAX HOLSTER
View attachment 96881

The Infidel Max Holster is an all-Kydex Inside the Waistband holster with cant adjustment holes to allow the user to change from a reverse cant, speed cant and FBI forward cant.
All Kydex Body for a smooth fast draw, safe and easy re-holster
Single Polymer Clip for Easy-On-Easy-Off holster wear
Retention Adjustment- holster holds tighter or looser depending on your setting
The smooth, low friction surface allows for a fast draw and easy one-handed re-holstering of the firearm.
The Infidel Max is designed to work with the Infidel Clip, Infidel Loops in any cant configuration. The Holster can be ordered with the 1.5″ or 1.75″ belt clip attached.

COMP-TAC THE WARRIOR HOLSTER – OWB/CONCEALED CARRY

View attachment 96882
The Warrior Holster design offers a stealth footprint, outside the waistband carry that is perfect for OWB concealment. Easily accessible, designed for a smooth, fast draw the Warrior’s close-fitting footprint can easily transition from a concealed carry every day wear to range work or competitive shooting. The Warrior has it all.

Streamlined design for low profile identification
Thin set up for close-fitting easily hidden wear.
Cant adjustable 140º, from cross draw to forward cant for perfect draw angle
High Quality: Made of Airline Grade Kydex
Retention adjustment allows for easy loosening and tightening of the holster grip.
Open-ended and Optics ready for threaded barrels and suppressor sights.
Comes with 1.5″ belt loops.

DARA LEVEL 2 DUTY HOLSTER

View attachment 96883

Our Custom Duty OWB Holsters are handcrafted in the USA from .125″ Boltaron and molded precisely to each firearm for a perfect fit.
Our newly redesigned Duty Holsters are now equipped to accommodate slide-mounted optics and suppressor height sights.
Our Level 2 Retention rotating hood is newly redesigned.
Adjustable Level 1 Retention System. Our rubber retention system was designed by us for use specifically with our holsters. Able to hold the most minute adjustments, this advanced system eliminates the need for Loctite or any other thread locking substance.
The Level 2 Duty Holsters come attached to our Drop Offset System and Double Loop. This system drops the holster to clear body armor and to allow for a more natural draw stroke.

DARA HOLSTERS – IWB

The Dara Custom Kydex Inside the Waistband Holster functions just like it’s no-nonsense name. The IWB fits inside your waistband for the ultimate concealed carry holster. The trigger guard, magazine release and slide are all covered by material. Made from .093″ Kydex/Boltaron, using Melonite and Zinc finished hardened steel hardware, our materials are far superior to our competition and will last twice as long. Each holster comes with an adjustable Military-grade rubber retention system, as well as a lifetime warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee.

DARA OWB PADDLE HOLSTER

The Custom Kydex Paddle Holster is made from thicker .093″ Kydex/Boltaron and fastened using Melonite and Zinc coated hardened steel hardware. This holster sits on the outside of the waistband using a paddle belt attachment. The paddle fits between the body and pants securely, catching the belt with two points of contact. The paddle holster offers the stability needed for most everyday activities, and also the convenience of taking the holster on and off quickly. The OWB Holster also comes with the option to purchase a paddle and loop for times when more stability is needed.

Please note that the Paddle Holster will accommodate up to a 2″ belt width, and cannot be used with Duty Belts.

DARKSTAR GEAR HOLSTERS
DARKSTAR GEAR WALTHER ORION – IWB/AIWB

Our latest IWB/AIWB. Without the claw, it’s a slim IWB with versatile and secure mounting options. Add the Dark Wing to move it to the appendix position

LAG TACTICAL/WALTHER HOLSTERS
LAG TACTICAL Liberator MK. II – IWB/OWB

Our redesigned Liberator allows multiple different types of attachments, from our standard 1.75” hard clip, to paddles and Soft Loops as well as other common aftermarket attachments. The Liberator Mk II has been designed in CAD, ensuring a perfect fit for your gun down to the thousandth of an inch and the highest level of accuracy in fitment. User can adjust the cant anywhere from -15⁰ to +15⁰.
Adjustable retention
Fits belts up to 1.75” wide
Completely Ambidextrous – IWB/OWB/RH/LH
Protected magazine release
Variety of colors available
Lifetime Warranty

LAG TACTICAL The Warrior Light Bearing – IWB/OWB

Our Light Bearing Pistol Holster is a custom design made to accommodate tactical lights attached to the rail of your firearm, preparing you and your sidearm for any situation, day or night! Versatility is key so this holster includes both a set of inside and outside the waistband belt loops, which makes it ideal for concealed carry or range days.
Features:Can be worn inside or outside the waistband; includes easily interchangeable belt loops for both configurations
Relief cuts on sides to increase comfort
New hole pattern which is compatible with MALICE Clips, for attaching to MOLLE/PALS webbing
New Angled belt loops to make passing your belt through the loops simpler and faster

LAG TACTICAL Appendix MK II – IWB

The second member of the MK 2 series is the redesigned Appendix MK II holster. Just like the Liberator MK II series holster, it is completely designed in CAD. This pressure formed and CNC cut holster is the perfect option for those that prefer appendix carry. With multiple models already being released, and with more on the way, you’re sure to love this truly comfortable and specialized appendix holster. Appendix comfort pad sold separately.

LAG TACTICAL THE Defender IWB/OWB Combo

The Defender is our most popular and most loved holster. The easily interchangeable belt loops take you seamlessly from your outside the waistband range set up, to your highly concealable inside the waistband daily carry in no time at all. The Defender features easily adjustable retention and they are designed to be so comfortable and lightweight, you may just forget you’re wearing one. If you could just have one holster for the rest of your life, make this the one!
*Includes a set of inside and outside the waistband belt loops

T.REX-ARMS HOLSTERS
T.REX-ARMS – Ragnarok – OWB

The Ragnarok holster was made to be extremely modular, tough, modern, and fast. Made from heavy-duty .125 precision-formed Kydex, it is quite the beast of a holster. While it is a passive-retention holster (no hood/strap/button to deactivate the holster), it features adjustable retention using screws along the edge of the holster. While not necessary for maintaining retention, all Ragnarok holsters can accommodate slide-mounted optics, threaded barrels, suppressor height sights, and select compensators.

T.REX-ARMS – Light-Compatible Ragnarok – OWB

The Ragnarok holster was made to be extremely modular, tough, modern, and fast. Made from heavy-duty .125 precision-formed Kydex, it is quite the beast of a holster. While it is a passive-retention holster (no hood/strap/button to deactivate the holster), it features adjustable retention using screws along the edge of the holster. While not necessary for maintaining retention, all Ragnarok holsters can accommodate slide mounted optics, threaded barrels, suppressor height sights < .600″, and slide-profile compensators.

*Light options for the X300 Series, TLR-1, and TLR-7 weapon lights.

TENICOR HOLSTERS
TENICOR VELO4 AIWB HOLSTER

The VELO holster is intelligently designed, easy to conceal, and built for every day. It is an “appendix carry” holster intended to be worn in front of the hip around one o’clock (for right-handed shooters). Bulky heavy clothes are no longer required; the VELO holster enhances your ability to carry a gun every day, even in tailored or athletic fit clothing.
Each holster is molded to our Trucise™fit, which creates a uniquely secure holster with a smooth and consistent draw.
Profiled at the top, the VELO supports most conventional slide-mounted red dot sights.
An open bottom works with several different slide lengths and muzzle devices, including threaded barrels and muzzle brakes.
The dual tension screws enable subtle adjustments and security.

TENICOR CERTUM3 IWB/AIWB HOLSTER
FITS: PDP 4″ COMPACT

The CERTUM3 is Tenicor’s take on the classic fold-over inside-the-waistband holster. The streamlined profile and precision molding create a sleek, intelligently designed holster. Excess is eliminated, and the result is unencumbered and precise performance.
Each holster is molded to our Trucise™ fit which creates a uniquely secure holster with a smooth and consistent draw.
The mid-ride shirt guard is carefully profiled to allow for an unencumbered high thumb grip.
The gun sits low to optimize concealment but high enough so the belt does not interfere with a full grip of the gun for consistency and speed. The height adjustment of the attachment options can be dialed in for a precise carry position.
Profiled at the top, the CERTUM3 supports most conventional slide-mounted red dot sights.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I wanted mag compatibility with my PPQ and a more concealable frame - so I went with the compact frame. Apparently, the 4.5 inch barrel and/or slide will work on the compact frame.
That makes perfect sense. I assume you had some 15 round PPQ mags and they work in the PDP?

I just checked my local gun shop and they don't expect to see any for a couple of months. They were well aware of the PDP and very very impressed by it.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I wonder if you could put a PDP 4" slide on an SC frame?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I wonder if you could put a PDP 4" slide on an SC frame?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I kinda doubt it would match up since the PPQ SC is a 3.5" barrel. But who knows? I suppose that would give you a shorter grip profile and offer the optic aspect that the PDP slide offers. Not sure it really makes sense?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hopefully Walther will release the slides out for purchase for folks in commie states. Cant get the PDP due to handgun roster laws so stuck with my trusty PPQM2.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hopefully Walther will release the slides out for purchase for folks in commie states. Cant get the PDP due to handgun roster laws so stuck with my trusty PPQM2.
Walther calls the PDP "modular" and the plan is to release slides and frames as individual SKUs.

ETA: I shot my PDP slide on my PPQ M1 frame this weekend and it worked like a champ.

121 - 140 of 167 Posts