Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dr. Dallhammer seems like the kind of guy I need to meet someday.

His various videos show him to be funny, and while I may be wrong, I am pretty sure he played the part of "Agent Lizard" in the Walther Special Operations Video they made several years ago and handed out at the SHOT Show.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Dr. Dallhammer seems like the kind of guy I need to meet someday.

His various videos show him to be funny, and while I may be wrong, I am pretty sure he played the part of "Agent Lizard" in the Walther Special Operations Video they made several years ago and handed out at the SHOT Show.

He seems very fit and athletic - not a typical desk person at all. If the video posted above is recent, then he doesn't look a day older than in the “Carl Walther Ulm” factory video which, in my estimation, was done in 2005.

I would hazard a guess that he makes time in his daily routine for strenuous physical exercise - and it shows.

Balor

·
Registered
492 Posts
I seem to remember once seeing a “making of” video on the production of Taurus pistols.

They fed a donkey with scrap metal and the pistols just dropped out the other end. A little Chinese guy was running around picking them up and screwing on fake Docter red dot sights, while speaking to his master on his Huawei mobile phone.

I think his boss was called Ali Babel or something.

Balor

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
And if you have a dog, you know where to find a high point.

Out in the yard, after Fido has eaten. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts