Walther Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I recently was at a gun show in San Antonio and bought a P99. After some research this was one of the handguns I was looking to buy. I found a used P99 in .40 that is marked KI (1998 I believe) and was imported by Interarms.
Well, the price was right and after field stripping it, the P99 looked to have about 1 trip to the range on it. I'm no expert but it looked to be very slightly used. The only problem was the mags had the orange followers. A call to SW and they exchanged them for the blue followers with no hassle. I now have about 500 rounds through it with absolutely no problems.
It is reliable, accurate and not to mention looks great.
Very satisfied with my purchase.
Looking forward to being on the forum.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sweet !! Good for you... the P99 is super sweet. I just got mine and am glad to be no the P99 bandwagon too.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Finally is right... I often get 'analysis paralysis'.

.40S&W for me... in yummy OD green. I think everyone should have one... or two.

·
Registered
71 Posts
OD would go nicely with brown belt, black would be perfect on black
. Obviously, every color should be in both calibers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just bought a P99 also (9MM) last week. I had wanted one in OD, but a pal was selling his all black 99 and gave me a deal. It's also an interarms import. I'd say mine is LNIB, and I saved about $150.00 off a new one. It sure is a sweet gun!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's great, have you taken to the range yet? How was it? If you don't mind me asking how much did you end up paying?
I've found that around TX the prices vary quite a bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts