Walther Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently bought a ppq. Took it out the first time put about 100rds through it American Eagle and Winchester. While I thoroughly enjoyed the shooting the ppq especially the trigger and ergos. The gun misfired around 6 times having what seemed to be light primer strikes. Which is unacceptable in a carry gun for me. So I sent it in to Walther. Having to send in a new gun is always a disappointment but I must say dealing with Walther was a pleasure. A 5 min phone call and I had a shipping label and case number. They paid for shipping both ways. They got the ppq on a Monday and I had it back Friday. I put 150 rds through it today blazer,Fiocchi, and federal rtp It fired them all flawlessly. I absolutely love the ppq. I shoot mostly glocks not because I’m a huge fan but because I have to carry one at work. And compared to my 23 even though it’s obviously a different caliber I’ve shot the 19 plenty as well the ppq is a dream. And just if anyone is curious they replaced the trigger assembly and the locking block on the ppq. Hope to hang around here often as I can I’ve lurked around before I decided to buy the ppq.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome and good luck with the PPQ. Like you, I carry a Glock for work but there is something with the Walther ergos that you have to appreciate.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts