Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.. Just picked up a 2011 PPQ in almost unfired condition... The sights suck as all of you know.. As I have been scouring the net I'm finding replacement sights may be a problem... Mepro's shoot high?
Truglo TFX shoot low?
Truglo Trit pro's too low?
Trijicon HD's (my go to sights for a while) Too low?
Anyone know of sights that POA is POI at say 15y?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guess I'll figure it out . I'm glad that of all the people that have viewed the post nobody has has this problem. Which is strange but.. oh well

·
Registered
89 Posts
I can only speak for myself. My PPQ is from 2014 (in fact I have 3 of them). I have no problem with the stock sights. Perhaps others read your post but don't know the answer.

That's how it is.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can only speak for myself. My PPQ is from 2014 (in fact I have 3 of them). I have no problem with the stock sights. Perhaps others read your post but don't know the answer.

That's how it is.
Yes.. I really think that nobody knows... I shall find out, post my results, and then have some forum cred! I'm on my way! Stay tuned for information you all need delivered exclusively by a new guy!

·
Registered
491 Posts
I have TruGlo TFX Pros on my M1 9mm and on my Q45. Sight picture is the same as stock sights for me. POA/POI is at the center of the dot on the front sight. My 5” M1 9mm has a stock fiber optic front sight and it is also similar.

Dave

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine shoots picture II.. Top of sight cuts the bull in half.. That's actually what I am looking for. I can't shoot what I can't see. Others do fine with it but I'm rather old.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Yep, mine are more like sight pic #3. That‘s why I have the fiber sight on the 5” M1. For the other ones, with TFX Pros, I don’t consider these to be precision sights. But they are pretty good out to 15 yards.

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts