Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took my P5 from S.O.G. to the range this weekend---The gun has obviously been carried. I had no problems keeping shots in the black from 25 yrds---there are a couple light marks on the slide and a little scruffing on the frame from the locking block but it's a beauty for under $500---I plan to shoot this pistol A LOT----How do they hold up????Thanx

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
congrats..... you got a sweet lil shooter,,,,
enjoy it

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I too am a new P5 owner and I like it alot. A great shooter. As far as durability I understand they are pretty durable. Maybe not a Glock or a Sig but they best of their kind for their era, late 70's-early 80's.

From what I am told becareful with some of the cleaning products that are hard on plastics as they may damage the grip. Search this site and you should get almost all of the info that you would need. What you can not find, just ask.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Here are some pics of a newly Imported P5

Not sure if this one came through the same Importer than the ones from SOG since it was bought at a gun show.. but if you go over to the P38 forum there was a guy that just got 2 of them from SOG and is happy with them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts