Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone my name is Dan Robinson from Fort Worth, TX. My Dad recently passed away and left behind a WAFFENFABRIK WALTHER ZELLA MEHLIS Cal.7.65. Serial# 254630 no Clip!
Can anyone give me information about it and value?

·
Premium Member
8,647 Posts
Welcome Dan.
We will need a bit more info on your weapon to help you...

What model Walther is it? What proofmark does it have? What condition is the weapon it? Are there any other markings on the weapon?

All these answers will help us help you.

If you are able post a few images and that will really help us determine what you have.

Again welcome. (And we call it a magazine, a clip is a different animal entirely :) .)

·
Premium Member
8,647 Posts
Wow! That is a Walther Model 4, I believe it is 5th variation. This would date the weapon to around 1919 or so because of the change from Zella-St. Blasii to Zella-Mehlis.

Nice. As to value you might want to check gunbroker and see if any are up for auction

·
Registered
3 Posts
Help! I have a PPS M2 with a SHIELD RMSc red dot. This is my everyday carry. Last week at the range the dot disappeared. I replaced the battery (gun is just 1 year old). Went to the range today and after two shots it disappeared again and would not turn back on. Not sure of next steps and not finding help online.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts