Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
Sorry if I am asking the same question people do. I have a Walther 380 (9mm kurz)
I have a few of them and want to sell. I am unsure of the price, but when I try to find out info on the sn. It is all confusing. I have a 5 digit serial number ending in A. Everything is telling me it should end in P.

It is 39**9A it has the proof stamps but I seem to not be able to find out anything.

Thanks in advance
John B

·
Registered
629 Posts
Post pics in the appropriate sections of the forum depending on the model. Condition will determine fair price. Once you have the information that you seek, there is a sales section further down in the forums. You may post there or chose another avenu. But you cannot do both.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
I am hoping someone can provide me or tell me where to find additional information on a Walther PP and a Walther PPK I have.
PP SN: 204617 P

PPK SN: 844947
I believe each of these pistols were SS assigned. I have one matching SN magazine for each and appropriate holsters.
H/E I would like to dig deeper and try to find any additional information such as: what organization each may have been originally issued; whether these may have utilized with uniformed or plain clothes organizations; if uniformed where might I find photos of uniforms; essentially I'd like to find and document as much as possible regarding these two firearms.
Thanks for any information anyone may provide!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts