Walther Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Appears the Forum Administrator has accomodated the requests for a section dedicated to the new PPS. Seems only appropriate to start off the section by thank those that administor the Forum, so Thank You !

I purchased my PPS last weekend and appears it is just what I have been looking for, for a while now, a slim, convenient for carry 9mm that is of excellent quality, reasonably accurate and able to handle +P loads. The First Edition PPS seems to be that and then some. The variety of magazine sizes that came with it was very much an added bonus, as is the interesting safety / deactivation mechanism they designed into the removable back strap. Workmanship and presentation / appearance of the pistol is just excellent, seems to me to be suitable for either normal use or as a collectible.

Felt recoil surprisingly low for such a pistol, could be excellent recoil spring design, low bore axis relative to grip, maybe other things, not sure why, but very comfortable to shoot for such a small and slim pistol.

If anyone wants any photos of any special area let me know and will try to post.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yep - thanks for adding this section. Anyway we can port the PPS threads in the P99 section over here?

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Yes, thanks for this. It's much appreciated and will help all of the threads stay on track. Salute

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only other small farme 9mm I have right now is my H&K P2000SK, the V3 Variation which is the traditional SA/DA, if that one would be of interest to you for comparison ?

·
Registered
77 Posts

Great pics - thanks. Gun Show coming up this weekend and the more I see of this gun, the closer my credit card is coming to a workout. :rolleyes:

The wife will kill me but.........

I have a H&K USP 45c and this thin 9mm will go places the 45c can't - especially here in hot, humid central FL. :cool:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Glad to accommodate the community any way I can. Yes, those threads could be ported and moved here, but someone would need to take the time to do it. I'm behind the 8-ball at work, so I'm out of the game... at least for some time yet. Perhaps one of y'all can convince a moderator to do it.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
I moved the PPS threads I saw in the P99 section to this new section. It is possible that I may have missed one or two though. If there's a thread you know I missed, PM me and I'll move it over to the new section. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts