Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
99Cobra. You cannot, I repeat, cannot just come in here and make such a statement. Without pictures. Come on! Your assignment is to report back within 24 hours with pictures of your new PPS. And as punishment, I personally wish to also see pictures of your 1999 Ford Mustang Cobra. Is it a convertible? What color is it?

We're waiting....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got it

Just picked one up myself for the same price ($550) from a local dealer here.
They had gotten a shipment of 12 earlier in the week. I got one of the last ones thank goodness. Haven't shot it yet, but looking forward to it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Share the Wealth

If anyone wants to give the shop where they purchased their pistol up please
let us know. I have been trying to find a black pistol forever. Down here in Central Florida. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Nice price!

I saw one at a gunshow last week, new for about $565 or so. The thing that suprised me most is how different it looks in person. In photos it looks a bit weird, but photos do a terrible job showing how the contours really flow.

Much nicer in real life.

thorn

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
From what I heard they are / were one of the handgun HITS of the shot show - I'm glad I got my hands on one...

I got a sneakin' suspicion whenever these do manage to flow they will be sold out as fast as they get stocked.

The one I happened to find had just arrived at the store five minutes to me walking in, luck of the draw -:D :eek:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got

Got mine at Shooters of Jacksonville. They have a site with their number, etc at shootersjax.com. They should be getting another shipment shortly, but not sure when. Am actually looking to pick another one up for my Dad.

If anyone wants to give the shop where they purchased their pistol up please
let us know. I have been trying to find a black pistol forever. Down here in Central Florida. Thanks in advance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts