Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my new PPS from my FFL yesterday. It is a WAP10008 model which comes with factory night sights and all 3 size mags. Test fired September 2011, it has a BB date code. Ordered from Healy Arms in Arizona. This morning I gave her a good cleaning and took a couple pictures with my iPhone... so here ya go.

PS - Thanks to all of the WaltherForums dudes for creating threads that I trolled for weeks before deciding that the PPS should be the first pistol I ever buy/carry.

PPS (ironic) - anyone know how to imbed images into the post instead of having these dumb attachments that you have to click to see?

-Sam

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Congrats on your new pistol! Hope it brings you lots of faithful service and shooting-fun.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Enjoy the new gun! I couldn't decide on the night sights,figured I'd maybe try the Mepro sights later.I hope they work good for you!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dillinger, I remember you from another website but I don't know which one.

I sold my PPS a couple years ago... I've regretted it and now I'm back again, searching for any developments with the gun. Anyway, one thing I was hoping for are night sights which folks were going to great lengths to find when the gun was new with little success, Are you pleased with those sites?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!
Kent - was it an Infiniti forum? I used to be avid on g35driver and myg37... But back to the night sights - I'll let you know after going to the range today.
I really like that they are the best of both worlds - a combination of Walthers big white dot day sights with a little bit of juice in the middle to make everything glow at night. Maybe the range will let me turn the lights off [:

·
Registered
180 Posts
To embed images upload them to photobucket and then mouse over them and the bottom of the small pop-up is an IMG code. Copy that and paste it in your post. Very simple :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is actually my first gun, so I guess there are more than one of us!

Just took it out to the range today and put in 200 rounds through. No problems, perfect gun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts