Walther Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently picked up a PPS M2. My LGS had them on sale for $249.99! Their regular price is $499.99. Couldn't pass up that deal, especially after I checked one out. The one I bought was the last standard version in stock. They only had one LE version left also ($319.99 on sale). This is a great little gun and I got it at a bargain price. I will post my range report later.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Recently picked up a PPS M2. My LGS had them on sale for $249.99! Their regular price is $499.99. Couldn't pass up that deal, especially after I checked one out. The one I bought was the last standard version in stock. They only had one LE version left also ($319.99 on sale). This is a great little gun and I got it at a bargain price. I will post my range report later.

You did well. I have a M2, I've had for a few years now, + just recently bought one with the RMSc red dot sight. Great pistols. Know you'll enjoy it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
You will be very pleased with the M2. It is great to shoot. The price was fantastic. I paid $125 more for mine.

·
Registered
78 Posts
It is a very good compromise handgun for concealed carry. Sometimes I wish it was shorter in length and 3 ounces lighter to carry, but I think that would make it less pleasant and accurate to shoot. It's a great IWB for me.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I hope you enjoy your PPS M2 as much as I've enjoyed my PPS40.

In the Walther Firearms section under FAQ: PPS, you'll find a great posting by Dmars titled, "Walther PPS Observations". This post has a wealth of info for PPS owners and is worthy of bookmarking and periodic review.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I have a Sig P365, but my PPSM2 IS STILL a better shooter.Oh the 365 is nice, but the ergonomics of the M2 really makes it shine. I still carry it quite often because I just like gun. The grip, trigger reach...everthing about it is just right, except the 365 just carries a few more rounds and is a bit smaller. It’s good to have choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
A LE is now my primary carry. Love its heft, and the grip with the help of a HandAll Beavertail positions my trigger finger exactly where it's supposed to

I would also like to get the Hogue HandAll Beavertail grip sleeve, but they don't have a model that specifically fits a Walther PPS M2 on their site. The longer length of pull would be helpful for me too.

Which model did you get that fit your PPS so well?

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
754 Posts
I would also like to get the Hogue HandAll Beavertail grip sleeve, but they don't have a model that specifically fits a Walther PPS M2 on their site. The longer length of pull would be helpful for me too.

Which model did you get that fit your PPS so well?

Thanks for sharing!
https://www.hogueinc.com/handgun-gr...ck-42-43-handall-beavertail-grip-sleeve-black

I placed it as high as I could, and left a space about 2mm from the mag well. Perhaps you might want to place it flush with the mag well. When you get it you'll notice. It all depends on what fits you best.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts