Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love all the features of the PPS M2 (although I also preferred the original flipper mag release). I love the red dot and it is making me a better shooter but the trigger guard is beating the crap out of my middle finger knuckle.

I got "Glock Knuckle" worse now than when I shoot a Glock.

Funny but I have no problems shooting it left handed. My hands are a mess. Arthritis sucks.

I'm just not feeling the love with this gun. I love all its features, but the trigger guard is killing me and it doesn't really look like there is room to dremel it down.

I may have to convert to a left handed shooter.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I love all the features of the PPS M2 (although I also preferred the original flipper mag release). I love the red dot and it is making me a better shooter but the trigger guard is beating the crap out of my middle finger knuckle.

I got "Glock Knuckle" worse now than when I shoot a Glock.

Funny but I have no problems shooting it left handed. My hands are a mess. Arthritis sucks.

I'm just not feeling the love with this gun. I love all its features, but the trigger guard is killing me and it doesn't really look like there is room to dremel it down.

I may have to convert to a left handed shooter.

Worth a try. When I had rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder ( right handed ), I found I shot as well or better with my left. Still use the right, but nice to know you have a good back up.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also had two failed rotator cuff surgeries on right shoulder. I know what that was like. Single handed I am much better with my left hand than with my right do it my right shakes too much.

I've tried 6-8 round mags and various grips, but that trigger guard seems to cut in just the right place to kill my Glock Knuckle.

This may become my lefty gun. I do love the red dot though!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well my PPS is on the recall list so it is off to Walther. Once I get it back I will sell it off. Its back to my G43.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts