Walther Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a NIB PPS classic First Edition.
I like the ergonomics of the original with the large backstrap.
I noticed that polymer frame has a small area of damage. It’s small but visible. Would this compromise the integrity of the frame? Or is it just cosmetic?
It is otherwise a nice gun.
Trigger Air gun Revolver Font Wood

Trigger Gesture Bumper Air gun Automotive exterior

·
Registered
631 Posts
Got a NIB PPS classic First Edition.
I like the ergonomics of the original with the large backstrap.
I noticed that polymer frame has a small area of damage. It’s small but visible. Would this compromise the integrity of the frame? Or is it just cosmetic?
It is otherwise a nice gun. View attachment 104760
View attachment 104759
the PPS gen.1 is a great pistol and complements the P99 with the same style mag.release.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad to hear that the little scuff in the polymer frame won't effect the durability.

I like this for a carry gun; even better than the micro-9's that are popular. The super flat profile and light weight really mean a lot for carry and weight savings. Even though the micro-9's are thin, they end up being a little heavy due to the extra rounds on board. I'm perfectly content with a single stack 9 or 45 with 7-9 rounds on board. Seems to be the perfect balance.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad to hear that the little scuff in the polymer frame won't effect the durability.

I like this for a carry gun; even better than the micro-9's that are popular. The super flat profile and light weight really mean a lot for carry and weight savings. Even though the micro-9's are thin, they end up being a little heavy due to the extra rounds on board. I'm perfectly content with a single stack 9 or 45 with 7-9 rounds on board. Seems to be the perfect balance.
I carry an m1. I much prefer the paddle style release, like you said, little brother to my p99. I carry with the 8 round mag. I love how flat it is and prefer a full grip. It shoots like a much larger pistol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
After extensive research I finally picked up a PPS M2 yesterday. Gave its first cleaning/oiling and slapped two Talon grips on it. Love everything about it but really impressed with the overall ergonomics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts