Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New guy here. A detailed range report can be found on PPStalk. I'm not sure if something is wrong wih my computer or if PPStalk is having problems, but I can't get back on PPS talk since I posted my range report there.

I got a NIB PPS in 9mm last Fiday 5/13/11. I followed a PPStalk's member suggestions (Dmar's) on what to do pre-range. I used Gunslick grease and Hoppes oil for lube. Gave it a good cleaning. Cycled the slide around 400 times.

All my shooting was done at 7 yards two handed. I did mix some fmj and hp's in some of my mags and shot rapid fire for about 70 rounds. Trigger did have some stacking but broke crisp. Stacking did seem to decrease as round count went up. As long as I did my part, the sights were ON. As far as accuracy--well, in my opinion, what we are really saying is how accurate am I with this pistol. I have several pistols and rifles, and they can all outshoot me. As said before, when I got the mechanics right, the rounds went exactly where I wanted them to go. The targets in the pics are the BEST I shot. I know there are members on here who can do better. And I hope to improve with more trigger time with this pistol.

I fired 314 rounds, no cleaning in between, with ZERO MALFUNCTIONS! NONE. And I really wasn't expecting any. The pistol ran flawless. As soon as I can run a couple hundred more through it, it will be my EDC. I just got my Comp-Tac Minotaur holster which fits very nice. One other thing--got a limbsaver grip sleeve (#12012) and installed it before shooting. Worked and feels great-no soreness at all after 300+ rounds.

·
Registered
147 Posts
As for having issues with getting on PPS talk, it is the forum not your computer. Looks like you did get some good range time with your PPS. The PPS is defintly a fun gun to target shoot with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts