Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Managed to snag this nickle plated 32 acp PPK. I have searched the forums and read the "start here" page and still cannot seem to track down if it's a true ww2 model. It does have an eagle stamp on the left side of the frame. Got it really cheap so I don't mind if its fake always wanted Jame Bonds gun and this one is in pretty damn nice shape if it's older. Some minor flaking of nickel and tarnish but just adds to the character. Sorry for the quality of the photos my phone broke, but was able to snap these photos before it did. Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
619 Posts
It’s definitely WWII gun. One of the Million series. I’d be glad buy it from you

·
Registered
24 Posts
That is a beautiful PPK...

Send Mr. Dieter the serial number.., he will probably be able to give you a
whole lot of info on this nice piece.

Regards, Mario

·
Registered
94 Posts
A post war chrome job with no collector value unfortunately but would make a good shooter.

·
Registered
226 Posts
A post war chrome job with no collector value unfortunately but would make a good shooter.
Agreed in general, but if you look around, these "post war chrome/nickle" ones can be very interesting guns.

I have a "chrome/nickle" RZM :) obviously done post war as it's got pitting under the plating. But, I do have an original RZM without paying $3k for it :)

As mentioned, the "million series" guns are "collectible" and it's drawing interest even though it's chromed/nickled.

James

1 - 11 of 11 Posts