Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got ONE in yesterday and it sold today for $749. Sans schnozz it would be a good looking pistol. I could be wrong I but don't think they'll fly off the shelves at full retail. The guy that bought this one was not happy with the price and he can easily afford it. If I were a buyer I would wait.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
If he were really all that unhappy with the price then he wouldn't have bought it, he was probably just hoping that you'd knock a few dollars off or throw in some ammo to close the deal.

So far they're already sold out everywhere, so I see no reason to expect that they'll suddenly cease to sell once they become more available. If they were unpopular/undesirable, then they wouldn't be selling at all.

/Common Sense

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As I stated in another thread guns are selling when they're hot and when they're not. When "they're hot" the gotta have it now guys are the buyers. The VAST majority of buyers wait until "they're not" (ie: bargain basement prices.) The Sig 365 is a perfect example. The guys that spent $800 on them a few months ago are gone and they're sitting on the shelf at $499.

·
Registered
345 Posts
You gotta shop around. Got mine for $620 I think.
Top dollar still but I’ve waited for a new PPK for a long while.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts