Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears to have had a nickel slide, but the finish is almost all gone. Is this original? I don't recall seeing any like this before, but this is my first Walther I've owned.

It's a .32 acp PP.
Markings as follows:
Eagle with an N under it on the slide and barrel.
Has a waffenamt on the lower with a WaA369 I think.

Finish is GONE, and I need to buy some safety pieces for it so the safety will function properly. Is this worth anything? Don't have much in it, and I'm not looking to sell it, but I am curious as to whether I got a good deal on it or not.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
A picture would really help if you can. It sounds like a wartime pp, but there are post war and war time eagle over N's. A serial # could help me help you also.

·
Premium Member
6,722 Posts
It appears to have had a nickel slide, but the finish is almost all gone. Is this original? I don't recall seeing any like this before, but this is my first Walther I've owned.

It's a .32 acp PP.
Markings as follows:
Eagle with an N under it on the slide and barrel.
Has a waffenamt on the lower with a WaA369 I think.

Finish is GONE, and I need to buy some safety pieces for it so the safety will function properly. Is this worth anything? Don't have much in it, and I'm not looking to sell it, but I am curious as to whether I got a good deal on it or not.
I've got one just like it in the safe. It's a WWII Army PP. The E/N stamp is the commercial proof and E/WaA359 is the Army acceptance stamp. The original finish was high-polish or military blue but returning GI's often had them refinished in everything from decent quality nickle to bumper grade chrome. You might post a pix and serial number...then we could give you better information. Thanks.

Milspec

1 - 5 of 5 Posts