Walther Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked it up today, it looks great in mint condition with original test target, box and manual, dated '92. I over-payed for it, but I don't see many for sale and I had the money, so $950 of my tax refund is history. Will post pics when I have time, can't wait to shoot it, there are hardly any wear markes on the barrel and frame, so it wasn't shot much.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Im glad you like it! I am sorry to hear that you paid too much for it. I paid $900 for it 2 years ago and you hardly see them anymore. Ill trying posting some pics here. Thanks for the info on this great site!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, Hi Roger, its a small world. I didn't want to go that high, but was afraid if you came down much more someone else would jump on it, it is a fine specimin. Try to stay out of the cold up there:) .

·
Registered
8 Posts
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid224/p0050892f61e3f8bdbe35e8e88bf8c440/eab0dad4.jpg[\img]

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid224/p825720696e43e1d113c6e991244eba74/eab0dad7.jpg[\img]

Test

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like you figured it out. I got home today and shot 8 rounds downrange at 25 yards in the blizzard! Most of them hit the target, it handles great and the trigger is sweet. Not a good accuracy test, I had to run back in the house before I froze, but I am a dedicated Walther fan and had to shoot it. Thanks, Roger, I made a good buy;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi. The P5C is a great handling pistol that conceals very well. Its reoil is the lightest of any 9mm I've ever fired. And don't feel bad about the price, I paid much more for my NIB but it's worth every penny in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I own a P5 and I am thinking of getting either a P5c or a Sig 239...now I know this a a Walther P5 board but does anyone have experience with these two and are they comparable or are they "apples" and "oranges?" What do you think about the comparison between the two?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts