Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a P5 from a gunshow. All matching #'s. Slight holster wear on the slide but still very nice condition. Included original box maunual 2 mags and cleaning tool. $500 OTD. How did I do? Took it to the range 100 round witjout a hiccup. Very accurate and a pleasure to shoot.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Is it a Interarms import or one of the recent police trades ?
pictures ?
If it is a Interarms import you did good depending on the condition of the P5 I would say....
I got mine for $665 shipped... Interarms import .....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has a PW Arms Import Mark under the trigger guard. How would I know if it is a police trade in?

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
I would say the it is a police trade..... looking good though

My guess the 04 stands for a 04 import year... I am by no means certain about that....

So there was no test target with the P5 ?
You did still good.... the cheapest I have seen is $430 for a police trade.. and that's on the internet so still shipping and FFL transfer fee to pay

·
Registered
87 Posts
bklynshu, what are the marks in front of the serial # on the left side of the slide and behind the Eagle over N on the right side of the slide? My P5 doesn't have any markings in both those spots.
Looks like you made out pretty well.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
I bet those are Police department marks

I recently seen a PP that had a 3 letters on the slide
If I remeber it right it was "NRW"... I thought it might had stood for Nordrhein Westfahlen which is a "Bundesland" in Germany

1 - 7 of 7 Posts