Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all. This is my first post here on Waltherforums and it's in regards to a new Walther P22 that I've just bought. What I'd basically like to know is what should I expect out of my new .22 caliber plinker? I've read nothing but mixed reviews about this nice little pistol. Mostly from people who either hate them or those that love them. I'll reserve judgment until I shoot mine after picking it up tomorrow but in the meantime, I'd like to hear from those of you who own one of these P22's.

THANKS...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Got one for my wife a couple of years ago & we've been happy with it. Only a couple of FTFeed in the beginning. If you're getting the 5" you'll need to take a little extra care making sure everything stays tight. Overall a good little pistol.

Enjoy,
CD

·
Registered
471 Posts
Got one with both barrel lengths a year or so ago. I call it a fun gun. Obviously not a self defense gun, but I sure wish I had it when I was a kid. It's not as accurate as my long barreled target Rugers (duh!) but is easier to shoot than my short barreled Ruger. It's lighter too!
Although it is bullet specific, once you find what it likes to shoot, it does rather well, I think. The price was right, and I think I'll keep mine, unless one of my kids needs it more than I do.(grin)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts