Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to both Walther and this forum, decided to join so I can stay on top of what are some tips and improvements to my new toy. First impression, love it. The closest comparison I have for this as a compact is my S&W M&P 9mm. It really shoots like a full size 9mm! Zeros are consistant, recoil is less than I thought it would be (using the 8 clip). Only issue I have is the take-up. Towards release it really gets jerky. Hope someone has a fix for this. I'm spoiled with the action on my Ruger Mark II so I tend to be critical on this. Would expect more from Walther.

I have fitted it with the Viridian C5L which after a few rounds settled into zero. Now I'm looking to replace the top sights with fiber optics but found that HiViz has only a front sight but no one has the front and rear. Any help here?

Great to join the group, you really helped when I was making my decision to jump into Walthers.

Cheers!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I only have about 450-500 rds through the pipe on my PPS 9mm, but the trigger has smoothed out over that time. Many people say that certainly by 1000rds the "jerky" nature, or gritty trigger feeling will go away, or be quite substantially reduced.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome

Great Forum. The nicest thing is that you will discover that the PPS just gets better and better. Trigger smooths out to be real fine. Aim and Accuracy become surprisingly controllable. This gun soon can be same hole accurate at 50 feet. I have used a Ransom Rest.

It is very rare to hear that someone buys in and has remorse. You will be happy that you bought the best.

Jack

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your PPS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts