Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had been a long time glock fan until I had the opportunity to try out a Walther PPQ... all I can say is ditto to many comments about why I waited so long.,. Great ergos and trigger. Quality is excellent and I cannot sing it’s praises enough. Looking forward to adding other models to my collection.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I have, after selling off a rather extensive firearms collection, used the money to buy multiple Walthers and I couldn’t be happier - the .45 PPQ being the latest addition.
Up to 7 now with some pending.
In other words welcome aboard and welcome to the club.

·
Premium Member
8,637 Posts
When I'm on land I EDC my Q45. When I am on the ocean my preference is my Navy Q although more and more the Q45 goes along.
I trust my life to either on a daily basis...

Enjoy your weapons and welcome to the Forums.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the welcome! Looking forward to range time and competition. Looking at a Walther xx for future plinking.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I bought a G23 around the turn of the century because all of the Glock raves. Thought it was OK, but didn't love it. A friend recommended a PPQ several years ago, and I was absolutely blown away by it's ergonomics and (even more so) by it's trigger. I've been a Walther fan since...

Frankly have to laugh anytime someone tries to "talk up" a Glock on this Walther forum. My first thought is they must be woodworkers who love the ergonomics of a 2x4.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts